Reviews for Danger zone
Guest chapter 22 . 6/13/2014
Kururu and Tororo cried and I cried
Shatteredstar666 chapter 25 . 8/17/2013
I hate this couple more than anyone can imagine..
Goodbye.
Forever.
Im going to kill something.
Shatteredstar666 chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
Still hate em'...
Still hate kururu. -.-
IloveGiroro chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
Awesome story this is the best one of kururu and tororo I have ever read. :)
The beast keeper chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
T-tororo?...;_; mmmm BWAH! *tears* WHY!? *reads next chapter* hows kululu going to deal with this? *more tears*
wait...HES ALIVE!? *runs outside* YES! AM SO HAPPY! :'D
neighbor:SHADUP!
Shatteredstar666 chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
.kururu. . . . . . .
SHKSAIYAGIRL chapter 19 . 3/30/2013
i freaken hate you YOU KILLED GARURU NOW I WILL KILL YOU:(
Guest chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
please dont let tororo and kururu get together because if you do there is twice the evil and if they have kids its likely to have twins so it would be 4 times the jerkines and evil
niceice4sale chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
this was an excellent fanfic, i might even call it epic, if it weren't for the second sex scene. I didn't even read all of the first, but I realized it was a plot builder, therefore giving it importance. The second just felt like a gap filler. And good choice to kill off garuru, but a bit more time could have been spent on him. All other complaints I have are things I just get knit picky about. Great story!
Ine-capa chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
"I cant write sex scenes"?
"I cant write sex scenes"?!

Listen, I've probably beaten a yaoi fic reading record so far. I've been through countless stories featuring sex scenes, both good and bad. Probably hundreds, if not thousands, since I discovered fics back in 1998 (I'm 27).

And you, writer-san, CAN write sex scenes. That was GOOD, damn it. *scold scold* I don't want to hear you say you can't write sex scenes again!

I do want to read it if you write more sex scenes again, though.

In other news, this fic is good! And I only consider good about a 20% of the fics out there. The plot, the character building, the pace are all appealing. Just some spelling mistakes that get distracting like "ells" instead of "else", "to" instead of "too", or "dose" instead of "does" or a lack of apostrophes, but that is easily corrected. A good plot is what makes a fic worh it, and you gave it one.

Now excuse me while I go read the rest.
KururuSouchou chapter 25 . 11/6/2012
Your work had inspired me to get back into writing. Thank you and never stop creating
corncake51 chapter 25 . 9/18/2012
That was actually a really good story. I really wasn't expecting this. nice job.
Gonna go read the sequual now.
I EXPECT GREATNESS!1!11!
\(0n0)/
cbsister chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Oh, oh, ohmygwad. that was my mind like thoughout this whole sceane. (this image in my mind is just so adorible.) :3 my mind is blown but still intact.
YuukoKaneko chapter 25 . 8/16/2012
I'd just like to say that this story is fucking amazing and I love you. (You're REALLY good at writing sex scenes by the way ;3)
Question chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
I love your story but I have to point out a slight flaw that's bugging me...Tororo doesn't have a gun in this chapter? Why didn't he take the one from the blue guard that tried to rape him? Other than that! Your story is great Haha so funny when they cuss though its badass xD
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »