Reviews for When Obvious Meets Oblivious
Fangirl 13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This story is le shit! Seriously I LOVE it. I LOVE everything about it! Fabulous job
fostinefoli chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Awwww'ed...I love this...this is has an enough amount of warbler, nd, and especially klaine...*kurt is so oblivious and adorable...I hope he always happy...and of course I hope blaine is happy too...:3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
good story
kristi-hugs chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Amazing story. It was so...fulfilling . I loved all of it especially the ending, THe evolution of Kurt's character, and even Blaine's character was wonderful and I'm a sucker for Big Brother Finn.
angie chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This was lovely...very well written. I prefer this AU version than canon even!Thanks for giving us another glimpse of something better!
annabella chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
i loved this

more people need to read it :D
ForgetMeNotViolet chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
this story is so cute! And I love how Darreney you made Blaine :)
Inkinhart chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I love that last line. No, really. And Papa Hummel's FANTASTIC. Love the guy.
cynthiacyvon chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
nice to see Blaine can be a real jerk once in a while

he cannot always be a perfect gentleman all the time now :)

love your story XD
Hannahbb21 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I loved the plot and how you wrote the characters. It was a little confusing how it was broken up though. Maybe you could make it multiple chapters?
random4ever chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
uhmmm.. epically amazing mabey? no/ siriusly/ this was legit sweet. there were som grammer errors and sometimes the time changes were a little wierd but other than that... omg.
njferrell chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Loved it!

I like your look on how Kurt's transfer happened.

I like that Sam helped as he did.

Loved that Blaine punched Karofsky.

And Blaine liking Kurt and Kurt being the oblivious one was a great change!
mardie186 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Loved Blaine's line, he's so far in the closet he's in Narnia!

Even tho this is slightly AU, its still a great read. Thanks!
klaine-lover1996 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
awesome! i loved it so much, the part where Kurt and Blaine fall out and the rest has got to be my favourite part! i just loved when your made the Warblers come to Kurt's room with pillows! i could just imagine it! :D
RobinWayne chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Wow this story is really really awesome. I mean it's totally AU but all the characters seem IC and this thing just rocked, it took me forever to read since it was so long. I mean seriously you could of made this a chaptered story and dragged it on for awhile with slowly posting but I'm glad you didn't. Keep up the great work and I hope to see future fics from you D