Reviews for The One Where Blaine Screws Up A Lot
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
The nicknames did me in! i couldn't stop laughing! loved this story! i admit, i cheered Mercedes on when she was hitting Blaine!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
lol, so cute! i'm glad blaine stopped being such a jerkface in the end :)
ForgetMeNotViolet chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I love how all your stories are so different and yet all so cute :) keep writing!
Fury me chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Oh my this was gorgeous. I -love- Kurt's personality, his general all-around awesomeness, from having an great throwing arm to his snappish comebacks. I've just begun reading glee fiction and it's the first time I've stumbled across an assertive Kurt that I like, as well as the way you factored in Mercedes, and Wes and the other Dalton boys actually showing that they aren't all 100% -used- to gays.

Gush gush gush. Anyway. I really liked it!
Washuuwa chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I think that this is the best fanfic ever. REALLY. I love it. I love the way you describe Blaine's behaviour and thoughts!

Thanks for this amazing fanfic, I'm being serious D:
Gleek and glambert chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Omg that was so so cute! Well...Blaine was an ass. Than he was good, now they are together 3 ! YAY! OMG :D and the nicknames? FUNNY AS HELL! But why is this 'M' ? That's the only thing I don't understand? Okay! Keep writing!
njferrell chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I loved that Mercedes slapped him and Kurt pelted him with snowballs!

I like when Kurt takes a stand!
LadyOxford chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Loved this! Kurt was aewsome in this as well :D

I really enjoyed your writing style in this story :)
Lovefremione chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This may have been one of the funniest Klaine's ever. I just can't get the image of Kurt pelting Blaine with snowballs out of my head. Not to mention that I was totally wishing that cannon would have gone this direction. Of course, we FINALLY have our epic romance now; so all I have to do is wait and see if RM screws it up, thus making my happy little KlainVerse implode. That would be sad.
Enaid Mora chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oh my goodness your story made me laugh in places. I love the nicknames. Great job.
kurtXBlaineKlaine chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Lmao!...yea for abstinent!Kurt! I love this story