Reviews for Snaps
banished4eva chapter 1 . 7/23
Omg this was just sooooooooooo cute.
I just finished reading TLAT and all this time i just went with Lily's idea of what Snaps meant.
But this is a hundred times better x
love JamesxLily

thank you!
cshen.julienne chapter 1 . 4/12
I LOV EIT! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2018
Oh wow! That was amazingly deep and genuine.
All this while I'd fallen for the ginger snaps thing (did seem weird to me though.. I wanted to give James better credit) But this is absolutely brilliant! Thank you for the clarification. Snaps! should be my nickname for TLAT.
The crazy reader chapter 1 . 9/23/2018
Reading it for the third time, and still loving it as much as I did on the first read. Thank you for writing this!
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
This is such a great piece! I love the idea of the nicknames. I also like James's characterisation and the fact that he doesn't really like acting like a twelve year old where Lily is concerned. Lovely writing, keep up the great work.
a-perfect-melody chapter 1 . 9/9/2018
AAAHH so effing perfect. Honestly. This story is amazing. Brilliant. Wonderful. Lots of other adjectives that I can't think of right now because I'm too busy squealing over your fantastic story.

The nickname THE NICKNAME I've never thought of this before but it's a really clever concept and I am now a hundred percent accepting 'Snaps' as canon. That just happened now. It did.

Anyway, thank you so much for writing this story. It made my day. Xx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
Dude. DUDE.

No seriously, that was perfect. Especially the last sentence.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2018
This is simply amazing!
Gopalie chapter 1 . 3/25/2018
Awwwww thats so sweet, I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
I didn’t know there was a life and the times thung I am si glad I found it
GuestyMcGuest chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
THIS WAS SO GOOD! I love the way you portrayed James' and Lily's relationship. Are they your OTP? Some people like Lily/Snape. Sorry for the high-energy. Anyways, you did a super great job. I love how James just lets Lily think she figured the nickname out.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Read this before, reading it again (because I'm re-reading TLAT), and it's still every bit as beautiful and heartbreaking as I remembered.
Beccaboo49 chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Aha that was exactly how I imagined it before I read this
YouBlitheringIdiot chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
How cute is this?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
You are honestly so amazing no one really gets their relationship and who they are like you do and i am so sure you could be a great author this is so great i like ge reading it when i want to feel calm and it always makes me smile