Reviews for Snaps
Oh wow! That was amazingly deep and genuine.
All this while I'd fallen for the ginger snaps thing (did seem weird to me though.. I wanted to give James better credit) But this is absolutely brilliant! Thank you for the clarification. Snaps! should be my nickname for TLAT.
The crazy reader chapter 1 . 9/23
Reading it for the third time, and still loving it as much as I did on the first read. Thank you for writing this!
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 9/13
This is such a great piece! I love the idea of the nicknames. I also like James's characterisation and the fact that he doesn't really like acting like a twelve year old where Lily is concerned. Lovely writing, keep up the great work.
FountainOfStars chapter 1 . 9/9
AAAHH so effing perfect. Honestly. This story is amazing. Brilliant. Wonderful. Lots of other adjectives that I can't think of right now because I'm too busy squealing over your fantastic story.

The nickname THE NICKNAME I've never thought of this before but it's a really clever concept and I am now a hundred percent accepting 'Snaps' as canon. That just happened now. It did.

Anyway, thank you so much for writing this story. It made my day. Xx
Dude. DUDE.

No seriously, that was perfect. Especially the last sentence.
This is simply amazing!
Gopalie chapter 1 . 3/25
Awwwww thats so sweet, I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
I didn’t know there was a life and the times thung I am si glad I found it
GuestyMcGuest chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
THIS WAS SO GOOD! I love the way you portrayed James' and Lily's relationship. Are they your OTP? Some people like Lily/Snape. Sorry for the high-energy. Anyways, you did a super great job. I love how James just lets Lily think she figured the nickname out.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Read this before, reading it again (because I'm re-reading TLAT), and it's still every bit as beautiful and heartbreaking as I remembered.
Beccaboo49 chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Aha that was exactly how I imagined it before I read this
YouBlitheringIdiot chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
How cute is this?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
You are honestly so amazing no one really gets their relationship and who they are like you do and i am so sure you could be a great author this is so great i like ge reading it when i want to feel calm and it always makes me smile
saumyam.90 chapter 1 . 7/28/2017