Reviews for Snaps
AFlairForSelfishSkies chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
asdfghjkl my feels *grabs heart* i honestly don't know how i got here all i know is i was in tumblr and bang now i'm finished reading this story. I'm glad i found it though :D awesome I think I'll continue reading other stories you wrote because this one grabbed my attention :3
bye123456789 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This was lovely. The ending was kind of bittersweet but still fitting. You wrote James's feelings and the James/Lily relationship perfectly. Great job. c:
- Irma xoxo
lilypotters chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I really love this and how it expanded on what happened in TLAT. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Funny, I didn't know gingersnaps was a desert. Really need to brush up on my geography. Great short story!
lilyhevans chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
now i get it... i always thought that there might be a deeper meaning to the nickname. nice oneshot (:
manic-goblin chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
98ydesadhfugf You amaze me. This is just hdsffnkkv;ods
Perla B chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
It is so damn cute ! God I was smiling, and I must have seemed so stupid, but I couldn't help but smile when I learnt the reason ! Loved it, really, I love your characters (I think I didn't tell you this when I reviewed TLAT, I'll do it some times, anyway, I love your characters and those two in particular. I love Hen they interract !
I'mFineThankYouAndYou chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
You're a bloody good writer. I think it's kind of obvious but I wanted to say it anyway.
pescibar chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
elizaka chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
So he decides not to correct her.
Because this particular nickname might say a little too much about the person assigning it.

Awwww this is so cute!
Sarah B chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
SO GOD. SO FRAKING GOOD.
theseven29 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
That is so cute! Loving the "spin-off" and also the real story behind "snaps" ! :)
Ravenclaw Writer chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
i've decided that everything you write is simply lovely and i'm going to creep on your writing forever.
Nessiexo chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
That was sweet, but sad. Knowing how deep James' feelings for her are is sad, but I can't wait until they finally get together. The part where he says he scribbles her name on parchment like a twelve year old witch made me laugh. Loved this!
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »