Reviews for Snaps
Thai chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
AWE! I first read TLAT just over a year ago, and I'm currently re-reading it as a matter of fact, but I just so happened to glance through your page and your other stories and decided to read this one briefly. I'm very glad that I did! It was short, sweet, heart-warming and wonderful! You're just a fantastic writer and I can't thank you enough for the way you see these characters. I think that you just really "get" them. Other HP fanfics I've tried to read make Lily seem too self-deprecating or they make James an unbearable ass. I think that you just really understand the character and I think you do them justice, not just in this but especially in TLAT. So thank you for your writing, I really appreciate it.
Emz Fan chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Not trying to be rude or anything, but it's amazing how you got SO many favourites just for a one-shot story!
TheCrayon'sMoreThanTheCutlass chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Oh. Wow. I thought it was because of gingersnaps. Then I go and read this, and then my heart gets broken. Wow. I might actually cry just now. I care about these characters way too much. This is so good, I can't wait for the next TLAT update
livesinabookshelf chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
I love it. I love it. Iloveit I love how you get to see from James' perspective and how the nickname actually meant something more than the red hair. It makes your heart-wait for it- snap (eyyyy *finger guns*)

P.S. I know this was published two years ago and you probably don't care but I'm trying out this new thing where i leave reviews when i finish stuff i really like because reviews are important.
Book Obsessed chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Love.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Wait... I'm really confused. I don't get the reason behind the nickname. I've read TLAT and I always thought Lily's guess was right; can someone please explain?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Love it
I need to know.
The Life and Times is over? Or you are just in hiatus? A very long hiatus...
It can't end like that! Everyone is crazy to the next chap!
harrymoonshoespotter chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
I love your work, this is genius and it was nice to see it from James' POV :D
finishTLATm8 chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
this just adds to the amazing-ness of TLAT... Don't give up!
XloveXconquersXallX chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
This is intense. I love the way you write! I had to take a break form The Life and Times after Old, New, Ballroom, and Blue bc I need time to process. Please never finish that story! I literally live and breathe your characters. And the dialogue is spot on. Easily my favorite story (arguably of all time).
Eryn Slith chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Aww this was lovely! And so well written. Really enjoyed it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
I love you for this
Lydia chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Anyone else having TLaT sickness? Symptoms include: being depressed randomly, frantically rereading and rereading, scouring Jules tumblr for updates/etas, reading a Jules fics you see, and not being satisfied with any other material.
seriousblahblah chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Beautiful beautiful beautiful story :) You write James and Lily so amazingly together, it's just breathtaking! And haha, if Lily's nickname is "Snaps" then Lily and Snape are actually Snap' and Snape, which is just hilarious XD I love that!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
I really don't know if you are going to read that, but I can't ignore this story.
First things first: I am in love with 'The Life And Times'! My life would be another without it and I just want to thank you for changing me into better.
And after finishing your master piece I read this. I've never heard of something more beautiful than that. How proud she is about thinking she knows the meaning of her nickname and in this story I finally know the real reason. I am being honest: I cried. Just because I didn't know it before. It's perfect, unbelivebal that you didn't write it in your main story.
I am so happy that you exist and wrote this story. Feeling much better because I finally said it...

I'm really sorry about grammar and the kindergarden-ish sentences but I am just a 13 y/o girl from germany. Please do not mind that much. _
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »