Reviews for Have We Met Before My Dear
nineteennintytwo chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Since this story has been adopted from me, is it OK if I open up adoptions for it again?
Kasbgre1107 chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Aww hate to see this story discontinued, such a great plot! If you have no offers on adoption for this one, I'd love to adopt it! ) Anyway, your writing is great and hope you don't give it up completely. I know it never hurts to have a break from it though!
Mad As An Alice chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
Please continue! Although the plot has been done, the story is very interesting and I would love to read more:)
Snowflake888 chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
good story so fare

good chapter

update soon
nineteennintytwo chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
I didn't know you'd started! :D

Looking forwards to your take on this :)
j.k butler chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
:) i love this story
alonewithmydreams chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
AH! LOVE.

Update soon! ]
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
I like this so far.
Niphuria chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Well, you're doing a fine job! Although Tarrant coming above isn't a new idea and has even been done, this is one of my fave versions of it. Another writer apparent abandoned hers long, long ago. A shame, as it was just splendid. And yet another gave up on a very unique plot of Tarrant seeking out an elderly Alice to see her before she dies, as she sent him a letter asking him to see her and he got it two years late!

Sorry, ramble for the lost stories of Tarrant coming up top.

However, this one is more lighthearted and I LOVE it! Thank you for taking it over!

I had almost forgotten this, but now it's all come back in a rush and it's coming along splendidly with your new chapter. I love how you are so realistically catching everyone's characters. This is a strange situation to be in, yet it's not flooded with angst. Alice and Tarrant have each other and that in itself is hopeful. As well as Lord Ascot's kindness.

Nice!