Reviews for The Game of Three Generals
NKRJEJEJNENDNDN I AM FEELING SO MANY EMOTIONS GAAAAAA
but seriously i love this so so well written, humorous and dramatic in equal measure, and honestly just makes me smile while I read(although maybe not this chapter because MY HEART)
Missy Skywalker chapter 23 . 1/10
Thank you so much for this series. It was so much fun to read! I really liked your writing style and the ways you got inside so many of the characters' heads. It is a fun way to imagine the post-series universe!
NoOrdinaryAuthor chapter 8 . 9/20/2015
my children omg
NoOrdinaryAuthor chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
just so you know i've fully accepted anything you write in the fma verse to be canon. anything.
NoOrdinaryAuthor chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
HAVECKY NEWSHIP HAS SAILED THIS WAS THE CUTEST CHAPTER EVER
NoOrdinaryAuthor chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
im not gonna lie, i shrieked
NoOrdinaryAuthor chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
you know, i really would like you to know that your fics are helping me deal with the emotional trauma that comes with the aftermath of finishing the manga for the first time. this trilogy is like the perfect undiluted future fic and exactly what i need right now. god fucking bless.
thatonearomalady chapter 17 . 8/13/2015
You, dear sir, deserve an award for this.
thatonearomalady chapter 16 . 8/13/2015
You cried writing this chapter and I cried reading this chapter.
It took me a few minutes to mentally prepare myself for this.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 23 . 10/24/2014
What a rollercoaster! You have an amazing way with words.
I adored Grumman in this and in fact everywhere he has appeared. Gosh - his story to the kids was adorable.
I always find your ocs quite compelling also and that's not an easy thing to do.
This Royai shipper is thoroughly enjoying your work.
I' off to check out the prequel next. :-)
WhiteRose777 chapter 23 . 7/22/2014
i enjoyed reading your trilogy very very much... i smiled like an idiot...i laughed ...and i even cried!
it's a vary sweet story and one of the best postmanga fanfics!
WELL DONE :)
momtaku chapter 23 . 6/26/2014
When the end credits rolled on FMAB, I felt like I was losing friends. I grew to love each of the characters and I knew I was going to miss them terribly. So thank you for bringing them back and letting me be a part of their lives again. And for giving them an even happier ending. I'm certain Arakawa would be pleased with your stories (and just as flattered at the comparisons). Thank you are sharing your talent with us!
ludenberg chapter 23 . 6/24/2014
I read this trilogy all in one sitting. At first, I did not think that there would ever be the perfect FMA sequel fic(s). (and I wasn't wrong hihi)

But /this trilogy/. By God, it's near perfection. Your characterization, your writing, your plotmaking. Are you absolutely, positively sure you're not Arakawa? Because I wouldn't be surprised if you were!

This trilogy had me hooked from beginning to end. And though I ship them hard, this is the first story involving Royai where I actually thought it was /valid/ for them to get married. You made me tear up at some parts, made me gasp (out loud!) at others. And you made the plot up as you went? /WOW/!

Please do not stop writing! You have a great talent you should never give up on.
KasurinFaith chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Your story is exactly what I'd like to happen to everyone after the Promise Day. Kudos! You're awesome! Can't stop reading this and I'm supposed to be studying! Hahaha
doctoral chapter 23 . 12/3/2013
Words cannot express my love for this trilogy. First of all, let me congratulate you on being the first author to ever actually bring tears to my eyes-from happiness as well as despair. Your language was beautifully crafted throughout the stories and painted an image unlike other fics. I felt like I was reading a professionally published novel-or perhaps the plotline for the next FMA movies ;) ? Regardless, this trilogy was full of love, anger, tragedy, humor, friendship, fluff, angst, familial bonds, suspense... You managed to intertwine almost every possible genre offered on this site, and you did so so tactfully. There wasn't any obtrusive plot jumps; everything flowed smoothly without fault.
You have honestly warmed my heart as I type this review, tears in my eyes and a doofus smile plastered on my face. (And no, I'm not exaggerating.) This was recommended to me by the admin of a fanpage on instagram ( haru_chan_san) and I managed to read the entire trilogy in a span of four hours, with homework/dinner breaks.
Despite all I've said, I feel I haven't said quite enough to express the praise you and this story deserves. As soon as I finished the first volume I knew I would have quite a lot to say, and boy was I right. At this point I feel like I'm drabbling on more than reviewing, forgive me. You made these characters REAL, though. I saw disgruntled Ed and cocky Roy exchanging banter when Ed was called to Ishbal in the first installment. I saw Winry's gorgeous gown, Lan Fan's gown, Riza's gown... You painted these images so well. You have achieved what most authors on this site (myself included) try to-you've created a mini motion picture within the readers' heads! And you did so without overdoing any of the details; you didn't drown us with adjectives or adverbs. You simply expressed and what a job you did with it!
Congratulations on an amazing story, over 100k words and 300 reviews. Lady Norbert, as a fellow author, I can only hope to someday craft something as wonderful as this.