Reviews for Duet With Myself
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Lol... Wtf? I am incredibly confused right now, but that was good. SO weird, but good...

Such a random idea too.. It'd be kind of comforting to talk to the real Blaine after that, I'm sure xD
M1nks chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Wow, that was a totally off the wall piece of writting. I really enjoyed it - original ideas are kinda rare on this site, and well written ones even rarer.
PlotterFTW chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is so awesomely and crackish!

I really want to see how mirror!Kurt and mirror!Blaine are going to work out though, if they ever do. Blaine is best friends with Rachel? THAT'LL BE AWESOME.

Mirror!Finn is so nice, even though mirror!Kurt is such an ass. Bavaria, seriously?
Dauphin Noire chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I was looking this fic since a while but I've never found time to read before now. But I'm happy I've finally read it. That was amazing. Maybe I've some trouble too :D

So I've like to see how the world could be the other side. Though that I'm kind of sad that the other Kurt didn't changed too... I've a good time to picture Kurt telling Blaine about his story. That's seems priceless! :D
RealityInManhattan chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
lolasatsuma chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Could you maybe do a sequel where the whole of mirror!NewDirections go to our world? That would be so awesome. It doesn't have to be M.
CanisLupusUmbra chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
HAha I loved it it wasn't so crakish that I lost interest but it was insightfully funny. Yay for Freud for once, though he still ended up being a joke in some way.
Alex chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I hope this doesn't sound to strange of a request, but would you consider writing a kinda sequel about mirror Kurt and Blaine getting?

I have no idea why, but I would totally love to read that...