Reviews for Through the Bars of a Rhyme
NayaboobiesabsassRivera chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
Wait is that really the end ?
handr9255 chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
amazing story..one of my favorites..plz update soon!
meatisadelicacy chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
well well well, the quinn/rachel mystery was solved. love it. great chapter.
Blueskkies chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
Intense update, loved every minute of it
bitchberrylipgloss chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
Awww I'm so happy about the end of the chapter! :))) I loved it!
t3rri chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
The angst in the chapter was dead on. And very well written. I was mad at santana for cutting Brittany out but at the same time I felt SO bad for her /3

Loved their reconciliation as well. Perfect chapter is perfect x
kamokronos chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Awesome. And can I just say: I FUCKING LOVE YOU FOR HAVING SANTANA FINALLY SLUSHIE ARTIE! I know it's kinda mean of me to say, but gah. I hate him for being a perv, I hate him for totally saying and thinking and treating Brittany as stupid, and I hate him for getting in the way of Brittana. So, yes, I LOVED Santana slushying Artie. It just made my day. Or night. Whatever. And it put a huge smile on my face. So thanks for that. And the rest of the chapter was awesome too btw. Loved how Santana got it together in the end and how understanding Brittany was. And I did love San's mean side, idk why, but it was kinda sexy. Sorry for this strange review lol. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Surrender Dorothy chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
I really really like this story and how you're developing their relationship. It seems so natural, and the way you describe it makes me feel like I'm experiencing everything with them. During the last scene I literally felt the flutter in my chest and the anticipation before they kissed. It is so so awesome when a writer can do that to me as a reader, where I physically feel it (this is starting to sound dirty, lol). I'm not the type to easily get invested in a story, so I'm thrilled when I do. Keep it up, and I can't wait for more!
kristo13 chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Awww yay, they finally kissed!
meatisadelicacy chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
well well well...all sorts of interesting developments in this chapter. cant wait for more.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
AHHHH! They finally kissed! *whoops cabbage patch* XD
Blueskkies chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Loved it
bitchberrylipgloss chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Wow this is seriously my favorite chapter. Your writing is brilliant! I could feel the sexual tension and everything, it was just perfect! The kiss, I loved the kiss. :) Thanks for the amazing update, I can't wait to read the next one!
t3rri chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
I don't understand why this story doesn't have more reviews. The way you write Santana, and the way that meeting Brittany has basically caused her entire world to change is amazing. The awe in her voice whenever she discribes brittany, seriously I love it 3

Also, the stuff with San's brother? I think I died from the cute :')

Can't wait for the next part x
Catbast chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Glad to see an update and can I just say best chapter yet? Amazing stuff, keep it coming please :D xx
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »