Reviews for William & Elizabeth: The Modern P&P Fairytale
Please do a wedding chapter! or any more, I love this fanfic it's such an amazing idea AND so well written, I just wish it was doubly as long!
Ninaness chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
Loved it! More please!
Marina83 chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
I still have so many questions. Are they going to get married? What will be the reaction of his royal family when they hear of the engagement? Will they be against the marriage? I would love to have a few of my questions answered. Perhaps you will think about doing a short sequel someday.
Marina83 chapter 16 . 1/25/2012
Is this the already ending of the story? It seems like you wanted to end the story quickly. Could you add a few more chapters, please?
Beautifulveela17 chapter 16 . 11/28/2011
Please update soon
Guest chapter 16 . 10/11/2011
would you please update
Jackanapes chapter 16 . 9/14/2011
Hello,

The story was different, and well written... but I have a few critiques.

For the later chapters, it seemed you always tried to put in 'big' words, when they hadn't been there in earlier chapters. Which implies to me that you were just adding them to make the story sound smarter. But when Mrs. Bennet uses inexorable, and Lizzie feels impuissant (not even recognized by this website's spelling tools) and enervated- the same thing basically and then you have to explain it, it's too much. I like stories with challenging vocabulary, but the tossed in words Not typical of characters or of previous chapters- especially words very rarely used and thus necessitating the usage of a thesaurus or dictionary- is jarring rather than a benefit to the chapter and work as a whole.

I wasn't sure overall if I'd like the story going in because I'm not usually one for this kind of premise, but it was interesting and different from my norm, and I thank you for doing something different (yet the same ?).

I hope that you do not take my comments as an attack against you or the story, I just wanted to point out that usually simple is better, unless the word is actually more exact or descriptive than any common forms of expression.

Jackanapes
Laura chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
Please, please, please write more. I loved your plot and the simple yet amazing way you conveyed everything. I hope you write an epilouge :)
Alethea R. Grey chapter 16 . 8/28/2011
UPDATE! 3 i love it!
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 16 . 8/23/2011
this story was very cute. I wish you would elaborate and make the story into their lives through the rest of their relationship/engagement/marriage... there aren't a lot of royalty pride and prejudice stories out there :)

Also, just a side note... I noticed a lot of (i don't know how to describe them) but "educated" words and although (i hope) most people reading P&P know those words, I'm pretty certain a lot don't... but maybe, if you are wanting to put those words into the story try and place them in smoothly.. it just seemed like they were put in there to be larger words and didn't fit well with the rest of the chapter.

As always though, this was great!
Gracie-Joy chapter 16 . 8/23/2011
You should write a chapter on the wedding :)
ginapink9 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
You should write an epilogue. The story left me hanging...like "what's next? Is this the ending?" I have a question too; when they were dancing, was it at Jane's wedding?
clarinetto14 chapter 16 . 8/22/2011
Awww adorable ending... but an epilogue would be nice!
Catherine gest Lauros chapter 16 . 8/22/2011
I really love this story. Your creativity and your accurate combination of Will and Kate's story and Pride and Prejudice is genius. Please continue this
clarinetto14 chapter 15 . 8/17/2011
I can't wait to read how you finish up this story!