Reviews for Cullen Cooking 101
Jessica314 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This was just adorable :)

My favorite part was in the grocery store, what with Edward trying to carry Bella into the store, Emmett jamming himself into the cart, Jasper feeling overprotective as he gets sent to get the cornstarch LOL...

Thanks for a great little story!
Old Brown Shoe chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Great, FF needs more stuff loke this! ;D
sonnenblumeues chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Oh my god. I nearly choked laughing. The idea’s great… Emmett and Edward starting a food fight. And Edward’s attempt to cook for Bella was even cuter because he completely failed. :D Even a vampire can’t be perfect at everything. :-)
Thank you so much for writing it.
It actually made me want to be part of the Cullen family – which is strange since I hate getting sugar into my hair xD
Seriously, it's great!
The boy’s bickering was hilarious. Emmett’s awesome. And I liked the little details you included (for example the egg yolks staining the ceiling)It shows how much effort you put into this “little” story – and that you are an amazing author. Plus, I loved the idea of a flour-covered Edward. :-D
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Very cute story
supermangageek23 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This was hilarious and a great read
lucianaforever chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This was wayyyy too FUNNY!
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Haha, I love this!
ladylibre chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
You know, if I had my way, you would write an entire series worth of one-shot missing moments with the Cullens. And I would grab a gallon of butterscotch pudding and some popcorn and read the entire thing over and over and over again...

How much did I LOVE this story? Edward's desire to do something nice for Bella is great, but the fact that he SUCKED at it makes the gesture even more precious. He's always so good at everything, and it was adorable to see him struggle.

Emmett... the boy is giving me asthma. Seriously. He is too funny. I love the interplay between him and Edward. They are so utterly different, and I would imagine that they often butt heads over the most innocuous things. Your story captures that discord perfectly.

And now for my favorite lines:

"I wanted to punch her in the throat." I love Bella's protectiveness of Edward.

""That's the mixer?" This thing looked like it could mix batter, play music, wash your car, create world peace and fight crime all at once." I literally howled at "create world peace and fight crime all at once." HAHAHAHAHA, that was awesome.

A TOP-NOTCH one-shot, my dear!
bananafox chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
great story. it really made me laugh.
Little Miss I-Love-Noodle chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Lol! Very nicely written!
laurafc1107 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I absolutely loved it! Thanks for writing!
JenCullen28 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This story was so funny. I was laughing so hard that I scared my little 3 year old greatnice. I loved this story a lot. You are an awesome writer. Keep it up.
Suchita chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Its nice. Really!
tookeeluv chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Priceless! Loved it!
Victory's Wonder chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
"Cullen Cooking 101, of course." When I read this story, I was laughing almost ALL the way through!