Reviews for Missing the Punch Line
siddigfan chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I really like this one a lot! The jokes were a great plot device, very funny and worked in so naturally into the storyline. The boys were in character and it was a thoroughly enjoyable story!
Himekun chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Very good- I thought the characterisation was good too.
mysticpotion chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was so Great. Fav line " I wasn't stupid; he just wanted to make me pay for my own food for once. What a selfish bastard."

Really loved it adding it to my favs!
TakesInLight chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
loved it
Ragan chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Loved it. Loved it, loved it, loved it! But, I don't get the one about the yellow brick.
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Ah it was good. Thanks for sharing.
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I love this! So great, even though I don't get the yellow brick joke or the monk one. Oh well.

How is it possible that when you describe something, ANYTHING, I see it crystal-clear as if it were really happening? You are a genius of the english language, my friend.
littlesparrow33 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This is another fantastic fic to add to your collection. :) I love how each story gets better every time I read it. Absolutely adorable!
Shota-Hunter chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Awwww, this story was the cutest! I love it how there are jokes in the middle that subtle flirting, the scene at the pharmacy was so sexyyyyyyyyyyyy! and then the kissing in the couch and Wilson freaking out was just so logical and cute!

They were very much in character, felt like watching one of those perfect episodes filled with h/w goodness
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This is sweet. It's cute too, and the jokes are pretty good. And it's very House and Wilson. The pull and tug, the silent double dog dares of hidden touches, the push and the give of their relationship, all of it is perfectly done. I laughed in all the right places (here's hoping) and sighed a few times at the delicious kisses, and enjoyed the whole thing immensely. Well done as always, CN.
Dierdre chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
As always with your fics, this was a delight to read. I loved House's mischievous narrative voice, which was simultaneously funny as hell and completely in character. Wilson's mini freak-out was believable without going over the top, and the mental image of him hiding behind his forearms after pushing House away was unexpectedly endearing. I can't get enough of your stories. Brava!
paulac45 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Nicely thought out.
freddy chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Yummy!
HW forever chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
As always, your work is amazing! I was giggling and fangirling all over the place while reading this- the neighbours must think I'm nuts.
GregoryWilson chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I have to be honest and say I don't normally like your stories. There are one or two I thought were cute. This one however was amazing. Loved it. My favorite line was:

All right, so they were just darker than normal, and last I checked, chocolate dripping into eyes hurt like a bitch, but romantic analogies were never my forte.

That is my kind of humor right there.

Very nicely done.