Reviews for Schachs d'amor
Takeshi Yamato chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Update!

Update!

For goodness' sake, UPDATE!

This is SUCH an epic prologue, with SO MUCH potential... PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D

Takeshi Yamato
Azure Knight of the Raging Tempest
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
The sekirei I see Lelouch winging are: Uzume, Akitsu, Mutsu, Hikari and Hibiki, Yomi, Kochou, Yahan.
Each of them are strong in their own way and can work with Lelouch.
kaazmiz chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
An interesting concept. With a few changes the sekirei world could be nicely fitted in here.
Hope you will decide to follow on with this...someday.
chronodekar chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Interesting idea ... I guess. Frankly, I'm just confused. :(

-chronodekar
darkkrt chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
plees update this!
Bunny153539 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Please, for the love of all that is holy, update this story some day!
Inquisitor Lord Parker chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I must say I have really come to admire your skill as an author, I absolutely loved Galton's Children and I fully believe that if you chose to continue this story it would be even better. This story has such a unique and fascinating premise that if continued there is no doubt in my mind it would be one of the best Code Geass stories on this site. I sincerely hope that you do choose to continue this story becasue you are probably the only author on this site who could do it justice.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Well...this is certainly a different way to go about it. Definitely interesting though, and one can't help but wonder how the change of location with effect things.
Jarm957 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
very interesting and well written i hope you continue this
animefan29 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This is interesting and well written. And I'll admit that something seems right in pairing Lelouch with Karasuba, though I'm hoping he'll eventually get control of her.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I think it's some fine work.

Hope you'll continue it.

Got me real interested.
passisginger24 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
When I was reading Galton's Children, I made the mistake of not actually watching Elfen Lied until about halfway though, thus skewing my perception of what was actually happening. I did not make the same mistake this time. When I saw that you had written a story about a show I had never watched (Sekirei) I watched the first 7 episodes before even touching the link. Good idea, I'd say.

Besides that, I do like this reimagining of the CG plot. Never seen anything like it before; Charles is usually an ass, never somewhat protagonisty, even in complete AUs. Interested to see how this turns out, hopefully you keep it going and it ends up as great as Galton's Children did!

P.S. you have a knack for erudite titles and it's very impressive.
algebraiya chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
great chapter, great details, very well written.
This is my name chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Whatever you decide to do, keep writing!

You are displaying alarming tendencies to keep starting new stories faster than you can finish the old ones, though.
storyreaderlovespie chapter 1 . 5/2/2011