Reviews for Love's Fangs
13wolfplayer chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Excellent plot and story line! Love the story!
figs and pigs chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
O my god Please finish Please I will input an thought mane kiba finds neji in a secreat relashinship. I I feel the same about naruto and shino should beat him up as you said earlier in the story this relashinship is in his beast intrests. It would be cool if Jonas dad randomly shows up awasume :D I love your story hope you finsh it.
Die Again Kikyo chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Please Please Please do not further neglect this story and update! This is another one of my favorite KibaHina stories that I just fawn over ;D I can't wait to see how things bubble over between Kiba and Neji- or the couple itself for that matter.
x.NaruHinaKiba.x chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
SQUEEEEEEEE! go away neji! Gosh… lmao KEEP WRITING!
x.NaruHinaKiba.x chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE! I almost cryed!
x.NaruHinaKiba.x chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
Awe :( keep writing
x.NaruHinaKiba.x chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
*jaw drops* Hina…? (keep writing!)
x.NaruHinaKiba.x chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Yay! Haha Naruto she's all kiba's so back off! *sticks out tounge* keep writing!
x.NaruHinaKiba.x chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Omg! Fluff! Heehehe it made me blush! My face is still burning! :$ keep writing
x.NaruHinaKiba.x chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Holy Poo! Kiba! That's... Terrible! Oml! (great writing! I lobe you for making this! *gives a cookie* lol)
x.NaruHinaKiba.x chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Exceptional! I applaud you! (OMFG I LOVE KIBA HINAYANA SO MUCH THAT IM GOING TO DIE!) carry on with your amazing writing my love!
Korymenei chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
Loved every minute of it,but please don't break up Hinata and Kiba up.I've wanted them to be together for awhile now.
kkiibbaa chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
idk but if u starte a sequal i wanna know the name...i love this story so far XP
Matty Moo chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
please write more! u write so well!
Fanwoman chapter 8 . 5/24/2011
Now Shino's actions make a lot more sense!

"Oh well, I guess I never wanted to be a constellation prize anyway."

The issue every KibaHina fan and fic writer must wrestle with!

LOL Poor Shino, the third wheel.

Aw, but it's a reasonable reaction from Neji; it shouldn't bother Kiba so much.

Oh, well, given the threat, I suppose Kiba's first reaction to Neji was on track.

This is not an ending! So my thinking is, no, you shouldn't move on to something else yet. The natural ending would be the resolution of their relationship. That could be both of them finally getting to the point of yes-we're-together-and-it's-solid and/or resolving the issue of the Hyūgas not allowing it.

There are many options: an Inuzuka tradition that would trump the Hyūgas'; them defecting to Sand, though that would be awkward without having included anything Sand related yet; getting the Hokage to intervene; or figuring out a loophole in Hyūga tradition to allow it.

47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »