Reviews for Buttercup
Cherie Deveraux chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Little Green and Easy Bella is one of my favorite AH stories and this glimpse of Edwards life at the Lamont School was compelling. Thank you for writing it. It's nice to know that Little Green had a friend while separated from his Bella.
debslmac chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Loved this story! I love Little Green & Easy Bella and will drop everything when an update hits my box. I just finished Broken Windows and thought it was a good story! Thanks so much for writing!
Pixie's Mama chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Little Green (Betti) sent me over here for a good read, and your beautiful work brought tears to my eyes and warmth to my heart. It was a huge relief to witness Little Green finding a comforting friend during his time away from his EasyBella. And it was wonderful to see the friendship touch the hearts of three youngsters without unnecessary meddling from adults.
Moltz chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
There is a breath stealing beauty in the way a heart communicates!
Thank you for sharing this fantastic story.

I'm in awe of how well you drew out my emotions through characters that have difficulty balancing limitations, anxiety and fears.
If 'normal' individuals were not so occupied with ideas, places and possessions we would all communicate in ways that left little or no misunderstanding. This life may possibly become a happier place to dwell in.
Cullenboyz chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Stunned. - I would insert a few zillion spaces/returns here, but ffnet would not approve. I have been loathe to read any LG&EB outtakes, because who knows why? inertia? laziness? I'm being a purist and didn't believe anything could live up to the wonderful?
Well, I've been schooled. This was just. fucking (sorry) (pottymouth). PERFECT.
Truly...I became so invested in Lisabetta, so quickly...I wasn't even aware of it as I read, because I was completely IMMERSED. And the way you wove LG into her story...just flawless and beautiful and perfect and just what I wanted to know. So, so beautiful. Little Green finding Brody and writing to him? So LG, so perfect. And thank you for giving Buttercup her Brody back. The Morse Code thing was wonderful. The harp/music thing was wonderful. I'm a prof musician, and it was perfect. I cannot say enough. The meadow scene? Gah. EVERYTHING.
I haven't looked yet to see what else you've written, but you can believe you have a lifelong fangirl. THANK YOU for this outtake!
Maura chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
It is amazing to find some people who really try to understand autism and try to make others understand. Some people don't want to, and they don't get it when they meet people like me who have it. I find it sad that some people don't know how to handle it, they get mean sometimes when they don't understand. Thanks for clarifying it a bit to your readers through the story (say the same to BettiGefecht for me).
stephsmith chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was so beautiful. It's so nice to get a fresh breath of love and kindness (even if it is fictional) in this nasty world.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I really loved this, I read it a while ago when the talented Betti told her LG fans about is and it is so sweet, also glad you updated IWIPB, I started reading it a while ago, but then thought it was dumped when ff started pulling stories which I thought was a travesty. Back to that story cause I really loved it.
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Such a beautiful story! Truly lovely: brought a year to my eye. You stayed true to the Little Green I love, but the story was wholy your own. Brava!

I found 'Little Green and Easybella' by reading a similar one-shot (inspired by LG&E) in the May 2012 Fandom 4 Autism compilation and am so very happy I did decide to read past the one-shot itself.
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 5/29/2012

Robward17 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Oh My Goodness...My face hurts from smiling & I want to cry at the lovliness of this absolutely positively beautiful story. Yellow, Yellow, Yellow every single word! Standing ovation for you! Linda xo
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
To say that I am touched would be an understatement.

You and Betti... you two make me cry, but always

good tears. It's amazing how well this story flows

with LittleGreen. I wish I had not taken so long to

read this one. Your writing never ceases to amaze

me.
chele the original chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Amazing and beautiful. that two open hearts can come together and help each other through done.o]
Mgg1606 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Hi:

I recently discovered Betti's story, and love it, she recommended your so here I am... Love it too... Very sweet and you made me cry... love you more for that... Thanks