Reviews for You're an idiot, but I still love you
derek chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
love this fic when s the next chapter coming
FenrirXFenris chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
This is absolutely amazing...but is it ever going to update?
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
I have to say, while I haven't played the game yet [since watching walkthroughs leave a much different experience] and have only seen the anime and read the manga, my support for Souji and Yukiko only grew more after reading this. And while I found Yosuke and Souji's friendship already awesome, this only made it more so :D

Thanks for this very entertaining and wonderful story hoping for more soon :)
Iizaru chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This one is discontinued ? ? Such a shame . .
renielle14 chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
update plsss ty
RavenRedGrave chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Nice Chapter !

Update ASAP !

I want To See The Other !
epitychia chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
nice ..

the story is getting good

I'm waiting for the next chapter.

update ASAP ! :)
memmek10k chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
its getting good
epitychia chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
I'm SouYuki pair fan, and...

ooh! Yukiko get jealous xD

I liked the romantic scenes.. keep it up!

I'm kinda get pumped up to see the next chp though..

and I'm looking forward Yukiko VS Rise scene(if there is one) when they got gathered with the group

please update ASAP! :)
Tr0p3 chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
as a supporter of the yukiko relationship, i have to say, job well done, keep it up
RavenRedGrave chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
this chapter is not good, this chapter is VVVVEEEEERRRRYYY AWESOMELY GOOD!

I like how yukiko want souji all by herself. It's simply romantic. And the part about cat is also funny, i can imagine it being that way.

I hope souji meet the others in the next chapter. I kinda want to see how bad is yukiko VS rise, must to be funny. Hehe

Please keep updating ASAP, i'm begging you !
Xoraan chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Yukiko gets jealous for Souji! Woot!

Nice chapter, brings out the affection for them. Can't wait for another Yukiko x Souji chapter!
hagane-girl chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
nice fic! souji x yukiko are my otp, it's such a pity that there are so few fics about them. i'd love to see you write long fic with that pairing.

this seems cute so far, i hope you add interactions with other characters to spice things up a bit.
SoupeandSandwitch chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Yukiko is by far my favorite girl so SoujixYuki stories are an instant plus. You're writing is decent without a doubt. You do excellent with the dialogue. Other than some occasional spelling errors (including some accidental word substitutions) your writing style is fine.

As for scenarios...hmm...

Well introduction and interaction with some other familiar faces would be cool, just be sure not to rush it. I've also pictured Rise as making herself a sort of rival for Yukiko. That could make for some interesting scenes. Just some thoughts :)

Looking forward to future chapters.
SoujiXYukikoFANS chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Nice story! Very wonderfully and creatively AND beautifully absolutely romantic !

I like how their relationship, although, yukiko seemed to has foul mouth here. Well, it funnier that way though.

And about the situation i wanna see... How about the investigation team have a dinner together ? Sake Drunk couple, crack joke, you name it. Its only suggestion though. Sorry if my idea is bad.

Well, update soon! I begging you !