Reviews for Ultimate Betrayal
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Oh I was hoping for Castiel to get beat up idk why. Great story I really enjoyed it hope to see more.
mandancie chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
oh wow! this was really good. I just love all the brotherly moments! :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Castiel is really dark in this one, I'm glad he didn't go that far bad in the show.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oh Man. This is an awesome story. It is better then anything Supernatural has written. You do know that you could write a lot more on this Uliimate Betrayal doubt you? I know that I would read every one of them if you decide to write more on this. Which I hope you do. It is just to good to leave it where you left it. Could you please let me know if are are going to write more on Ultimate Betrayal? Please say you will. You left a lot of unanswered question in this story.

Any why please keep up the awesome work and please write another story to this one.
casammy chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Really castiel it passed of the stripe and in spite of the fact that he is his friend, dean had all the desires of burning his pens, in spite of the whole shit that cas did today in the season 7 again sammy has given motives for loving it, personally I believe that he except to cas of the souls of the purgatory and probably it returns again as the old friend of the boys
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Nice premise on this one with Cas having Sam's soul all along.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
AAAWWWWWWWWWWW! YAY! I'm so glad that Dean got the amulet back. Let's just hope that MAYBE the writers are reading this. If they are WE WANT THE AMULET BACK! Anyway I loved this. I love protective big brother Dean. I love sweet sensitive little brother Sammy. I love grumpy but oh so loveable Bobby. I'm not real crazy for Cas right now. In fact I never was. If he had ANYTHING to do with Sammy's soul and everything that poor kid went through I'll never forgive him.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Superb story! :)
vault94 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
sad story i hope it doesnt turn out this way but i do like your story
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR STORIES
epex chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I really wish to see the amulet again on the show, great story. The brotherly love and bonding was amazing :)
judyann chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
OMG I loved it! I think a lot of you are picking up on this whole storyline! Now I wonder what is really going to happen! I think it will be a wild ride the rest of the season. Can't wait for the last 3 episodes to see what's really going on!
Twomom chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I can't say enough good things about this story! This was amazing and followed a lot of my thoughts exactly. So wonderful to see the amulet again. I think it does have power and I want it back so badly! Loved you bringing out Dean's leather jacket also. Was that Chuck at the end? Wonderful awesome story. Thank you so much!
SandyDee84 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Great tag! There are so many possibilities to be explored with Cas and (after his actions in season 4) can certainly see him justifying his actions by claiming they are for the greater good. Love how you manage to work the amulet into your tags. Hopefully the writers will take the hint and give it back eventually.
Kailene chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Excellent, awesome, well written and thought out story !

Cas certainly going threading a very dark and dangerous line, and I think we all are going to be shocked when we find out just how far he has strayed.

Not only did you answer some of the questions with some pretty interesting theories, but raised a few new questions as well.

Again...Well Done ! As Usual :)

PS - You really have to do a follow up story with Loraleigh. I think that spunky red head and the boys would hit it off beautifully.