Reviews for Fall with me
PinkCamellia chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This was perfect! I love your words - you got the emotions just right. It was a beautiful story - why on earth couldn't this have happened on Monday's episode?

"Someday." I love that. Almost as perfect as "always" :)
martini chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Not what i expected at all and though so beautifully written, i would be happy if something like this would happen ;)
lolo1234 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
wow, this is just beautiful,seems like its about the way it could come down episode wise!
aolande1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow. This was fantastic. I don't even know what to say...this was so descriptive, emotional and beautiful. I really like your take on this scene. It's different from the rest of the fics based on this particular spoiler. Oh man, where to start?

I really like how you threw in some back story about her needing his books to help her cope with the loss of her mother. That was great. It was explained in the show that she's always been this huge fan, but we were never really told why. I'd like to think it was something like this. I like the idea that she was drawn to him even before she knew him. I really do feel that they have this incredibly deep bond. Much deeper than we've been shown. But that might just be the romantic in me.

"Someday" is going to be my new "always" now! That was so sweet and I really could see this happening. She's not ready and she knows it. But she's giving him the hope he needs, the hope they both need. Oh, I loved it! Perfect ending!

This was so well written. I really hope you continue to write stories for Castle. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more from you! You're an amazing writer.