Reviews for It Happened Over the Summer
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
I hope you get your l motivation for this story back soon. I an looking forward to trading more!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
i lije it maje it longer!
rojely chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
keep going it good so far
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I really like this story and I wish you would continue it. It is by far my favourite of all of you stories and I want to read more. I am only new to the world of fanfiction and I really wish I could read more stories like this one (new and creative ideas). Please update soon!
mybutterfly chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
upload more!
Fangzerz chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
you should continue
LifeonEarth chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Well that's depressing. BUT I WANT MORE!
LifeonEarth chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
I love Sirius. Ha! I can't stop going HA!
Caeli Quaedem chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Hi! Just read the whole story so far, and I think it’s really cool! :) Um, I think Ginny’s kinda OOC at times though, so you might wanna look into that. -Lyka :)
phoenixfelicis07 chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
good job, glad to see that this story is being updated again! keep it up!
SeanHicks4 chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Interesting chapter...
Lord Jawblinneron chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
I think I will have to agree with you that this chapter was crap. I don't like the fact that you are letting Ron rule Harry and Ginny's life it just is not realistic at all even if JKR did something similar. But lets face it JKR was crap at writing any romance do you really want to do the same things she did or the lack of doing anything at all?

I hope I did not come across in an offensive manner, I am just trying to help you improve your story,

Will

PS: You can always go back and edit chapters :)
earthling290 chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
I absolutely love Ginny/Harry stories! This is such a good one, keep on writing!

:: Earthling123 ::
kayleigh101 chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
i like this
rainbowrainingkitten chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
Really good and carry on pleeeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »