Reviews for Before the Storm
kawoosh chapter 19 . 8/14/2014
I don't know if you have the time or inclination to ever finish this, but thanks for writing as much as you did! Your characterizations felt so perfect and natural to me, I loved reading it. :)
Kyrra chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
I was looking for a diffrent fic (another kaiden point of view one) (still haven't found it) I skipped all others that I found but just randomly gave this one a chance. Honestly I'm glad I did and can't wait to read more! Awesome story so far! Really dragged me into it. I haven't been caught up in a story like this in a while! Keep it up :)
Sidnika chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
I loved this, the first part of this chapter made me laugh so much my stomach hurt!
Almira Black chapter 17 . 11/3/2013
x.x UPDATE! lol
KoteDiM chapter 19 . 8/1/2013
I can't believe I haven't found this fic before now. I absolutely love it and can't wait to read more. Great job on this!
sassyduck chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
AAAAAH WOLFYYYYY I LOVED IT hope you're well BB. Miss you.
Letticiae chapter 19 . 2/22/2013
Hey, glad you're back! I've missed this story!
Vanessa Masters chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Loved the lead up to this chapter, and can't wait for future work :D
Jules Hawk chapter 19 . 2/21/2013
I've just read this fic from beginning to end and absolutely loved it. The chapter with EDI singing Daisy Bell was priceless, the angst and then making up with Kaidan and Shepard was fantastic. You have caught these characters perfectly, I could imagine them in the room with me at times.

The story is not marked as complete so I really hope there is more to come. Great work.
rcl123321 chapter 18 . 12/24/2012
Fantastic. Just . . . wow! This story is great! And I really like your writing style.
I love it! xD
ThatChickinDurbs chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
Please update soon or at least say you are done with this story. Thanks!
ThatChickfromDurbs chapter 18 . 4/24/2012
There is no words for how much I love this fic! It's absolutely beautiful and stays true to the mass effect well written thank you!
dorko525 chapter 18 . 3/21/2012
Wow just wow! :fans herself: please update sooooon!
dorko525 chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
Rofl naked Shepard's fighting. Too funny
dorko525 chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
I'm trying to imagine my Shepard green and I can see is The Hulk lol. But interesting twist in the story!