Reviews for Tabitha's Diary
BlazeVein chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
Dear author: in canon, Adam Stephens is a warlock, just search in any google wiki and you could found him, and other details. I remembered it and look later after your words.
Also Samantha's family are well familiar with the strange and exccentric, many family members are such , so I don't think they will be surprised by rather odd characters.

Anyway, nice story.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 4 . 2/7/2020
I love this story, but your last update was October 2013. I know, after all this time, you may not want to return here, but I beg you to reconsider. This has been a delightful story, and I would hate to see it end.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 3 . 2/7/2020
In your footnotes, you mention that Adam was 'classified' as a mortal. But, what if...he Did have magic; it was just a 'mutated' form, changed because he was half-mortal by birth. It changed the magic into Harry's form of magic. Therefore, he could, conceivably, use a wand because of this 'mutation'.
Chantilly's Mom chapter 4 . 5/27/2016
Well,Clell finished his story. Are you going to finish this one? I like it very much and really do hope you go on with it one day. Is Tabitha going to drag Harry kicking and screaming into a boy/girl relationship? That would be fun to see especially if you bring Fleur into the equation.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2016
I just read chapter four and am LOVING this! Please continue! You've put so much thought and work into it and it's come off speldidly so far. I hope you'll think about continuing it. Thank you. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
I love this and can't wait to read the next three chapters!
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 4 . 2/17/2016
wait one hell of a moment. Where is the rest of this story?
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
You might never finish this, but thanks for the fun!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
A pity this seems to be abandoned, as as you have obviously put a lot of clever and original thought into it. Thanks for sharing what you have.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Wow, you've thought the age thing out well. And now Poor Samantha is against mixed marriages. She would know. Heartbreaking, indeed.
vmcclure2 chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Don't stop there!
ChrisW96003 chapter 4 . 1/10/2015
So I'm going to have to wait until I'm 100 in 46 years from to to read the next chapter?
I'm not getting any younger!
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
good one please continue this fic when u had time.
bye sumi
nkh1 chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
more!
darkanomoly chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Please update soon I find this story very entertaining