Reviews for Tabitha's Diary
PlaceholderName chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Great to see an update! Now we just have to wait for the whole chapter...
Bosmer1701 chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
I happened to stumble upon your story due to one of my favorite authors listed this stories under his favorites. This is not my usual type of read, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I like your take on the HP universe, having it being looked at in an academic sense. I do have a question, Will Tabatha have more interaction with Harry and his gang, or is her involvement just going to be continuous observations?
madbrad chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Wow. Long time.

I thought the instalment was fine; it worked well for me! Arthur comes across as an immature adult with limitless power. :-(

The only thing that irked me was Luna and her 'wrackspurts' thing; how long before anyone in the real world would drop Luna as a friend? Is she serious about the wrackspurts or is it a joke/masquerade? Maybe we'll find out more about Luna as she slowly flowers under Tabitha's friendship. I wasn't 'irked' due to your bad writing, I assume I'm supposed to be that way; or at least that the 'full-on' Luna is intended. :-)

Nice to see you and Tabitha again!
Twylyte chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Huh, I hope this means you plan to write more of this soon.
A... good chapter, I suppose, though a little light on content.
-Twy
purple sky always chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
I love what's happening to Draco's wand.
Twylyte chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
I hope you write more of this someday, it is very interesting. If it helps, Clell has updated recently, and you don't want to fall behind, do you?
Good story,
-Twy
PlaceholderName chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
This is a very interesting story. It would be great to see an update, but that doesn't seem likely at this point.
R. Howard Lawrence chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Fallen in love with this tale hope you will continue
TharzZzDunN chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
I am guessing from your description of the Peruvian wards, that no witch or warlock has ever seriously tried to manipulate mortals to break or ruin these wards. I just mean if anyone ever needed to motivate something to be broken or removed, they only have to apply basic greed. A little gold goes a long way, as so many conquering empires have shown that if someone said the streets are dripping with wealth then people will invent an excuse for taking it away.

Interesting story, I hope you come back to it someday as Clell has continued writing from their point of view.

Cheers!
The Burning Heart chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Good Start, please continue.
Firewolfe chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Nice I like it and hope you come back to this work. I read the story with the joke about Aunt Clara and it is a fun read as well. I find this cross fun and hope you do more. It might be fun to see Voldy people try to put Tabitha in her place. I can not see Sam or Endora being happy about that and Maurice would blow a fuse. It be fun to see Darrin knock Lucy out for a Mere normal mortal he had some serious guts to take on people who could end him on whim. The blood purist might even make Endora thing about her own views and realize how backward they are. Anyway fun read and more soon.
MistbornHero chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Could you please write more? Please?
I love it so far, though I'd like to see her and Harry talk more lol
AmberStreetLights chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
This is a great fic! I'm sad to see though that you haven't updated in ages! Could you maybe at least do one more chapter? There's just so much you could do to develop the story! Pretty please? With a shiny cherry on top? :D
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Not bad, but most of the age problems are rendered moot by magic. Darren was just an idiot who acted like the Dursleys half the time and refused to allow it.
wolfey141 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Wait isnt there some kind od peruvian dragon? the opaleye or something?
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »