Reviews for Tabitha's Diary
Joe Fenton chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Nice chapter. I do like that we get to see plenty of magic from Tabitha. :)

I've read Clell's chapter - you should have left the note about the joke in the NEXT chapter. Those of us who read it would get a laugh, and the rest would find out later. Telling us about it BEFORE the joke kinda spoils it.
Cateagle chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
All sorts of ufn, ther. Methinks Madame Pomfrey is going to have a fit dealign with that "disease". In the meantime, tabitha seems to be having a most interesting time. 'Twill be most interesting to see how matters proceed from here.
Darth Marrs chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
A fun idea for a story. I look forward to more.
ariel stormcloud chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
great story
Judah chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Wanted to read a good Hp/Bewitched story for a while. This may be it.
sparky40sw chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
lots of fun in this - a great continuation of the Draco is a homosexual meme

I am enjoying the theoretical explanations/digressions. One of my favorite aspects of fanfiction is that authors can add all the backstory they want to do, which enriches things for me.

thanks for sharing
LivingInTheClouds chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
That last sentence is pure irony. Great chapter, I loved it. It's really interesting.
madbrad chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Does Tabitha know that her great aunt Clara was - is - the renowned Rowena Ravenclaw? That would be an inside joke she'd have on the school. Interesting to ruminate on the reactions of the wizarding world should the fabled founder materialise. Particularly the members of Ravenclaw House.

I've never thought for a second that the 'wizarding wireless' used standard radio waves - or anything on the EM spectrum - because otherwise we poor muggles would be able to pick them up.

I'm assuming that Tabitha is NOT going to be able to penetrate "Moody's" disguise. Well, not involuntarily. It's like Superman not seeing through things unless he chooses to 'turn on' his X-Ray vision. You've already shown us how Tabitha had to do her nose-thing before she could 'see' the magic of the entrance to platform 9 3/4; so she presumably won't know that Moody is Crouch until she has a reason to turn on the magical radar.

Otherwise this could be a real short story. Or one that diverges quickly from the canon.

I'd forgotten that Tabitha shared the same classes with the Trio, most of the chapters have been monologue or Luna scenes. It's nice to see Tabitha actually interact with Harry & Co. Thanks for the chapter!
Cateagle chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
*chuckle* I love what she did to Draco; one can hope he learns something (unlikely, but one can hope). 'Tis an interesting introduction to Hogwarts for her and 'twill be most interesting to see how well she manges to fake it as she goes along. I rather suspect that there will be some very perplexed people by the end of the yaer.
tumshie chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Nice to see this chapter up, I've been following the bits you've been posting and like the way your story is developing.
GreyAB chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
an interesting chapter, it is always fun seeing what others think of the courses being taught, and as Tabitha has a completely different view on magic its kinda fun seeing her comments :P.

What she did to Draco though was very well thought out, and should encourage him to keep his head down for a little while, probably didn't do his standing in slytherin much good.
Annara Ren chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Very Nice :)

I can't wait to see how the events of the 4th year change based on Tabitha's presence!

Thank you for writing and sharing!
dennisud chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Love the crossover as I first read this on a certain set of yahoo groups.

Like to see Endora or Samantha coming over and giving Dumbles and such a good 'serious' discussion!

Wonder of the ICW even has an incling of the Elder Council!

So you see I want more as that has to be dealth with right!

;-)

P.S IF harry needs a 2nd wife aftee tabby then let it be Hermione or Luna and Please DON'T Let Ron get Hermione!

Pleeeease!
userid chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
How long until she dose remove his ability to breed?

Could be fun to simply place a spell somewhere in the school that targets a way of thinking to over time remove the ability to reproduce (reversible if they change). Have a nice programed dream that dose a "Christmas Carrol" on them to warn them about it without giving away what did it. Go for the long run to change a population when the family's that act a way just die off and the ones that fill in for them if they go down the same road soon join them.
Nargles chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Great story! I really can't wait to read more!

I started a crossover a couple of years back, but could never get past the timeline issues between Bewitched and Harry Potter. You did a really great job smoothing those issues out. :)

Please continue!