Reviews for Tabitha's Diary
KenF chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Looks like a good start.
madbrad chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I missed the scene with Samantha, but you've mentioned you've put it off until later in the story. I guess it would have more relevance/punch when Tabitha's thought more about Harry - more than just one awestruck moment - at that.

Be careful about writing replies to readers in your fanfic content. I believe fan fiction dot net brought in somewhat draconian rules prohibiting that a few years ago ... some stories might have been (capriciously) deleted with little warning when their authors continued the practice. Just my recollection (as a detached reader) from a few years back.
Mcmllnchrstn91 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
good
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I have to say, I think this is going to be quite the interesting look at the HP universe through Tabitha's eyes, though I think there will be a lot of struggle for her not to intervene or struggle with a lot of the canon illogical behaviour the Wizarding World shows off in Harry's 4th year. Though my hope is Tabitha can help start Luna on a more rationality-laced paths...

;D
Hamm On Wry chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Been following this on Caer Azkaban, but I don't say much there. I always wondered how a Bewitched/HP x-over would be possible with the different lifespans and types of magic, but you and the other person doing these xovers are explaining them well...as two separate species. Looking forward to chapter 2.
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Here is the obligatory review...great story, love seeing another bewitched/hp story, very interested in seeing her handle death eaters, please update soon.
haphazard1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
An interesting beginning. Tabitha interacting with Luna should be lots of fun. And it sounds like Harry is in for some surprises as well.

I hope the "Britain is so utterly backward" meme does not get too much play in this story. A certain amount works, as the British magical world is remarkably resistant to change. But some stories depict Britain as so pathetically backward that in any real history they would have long since been conquered and displaced.
trongod chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Had been following the story under CaerAzkaban's Message groups and enjoyed it. Glad to see you've taken it to a broader audience here at . Hoping that you'll continue this; has some excellent work so far and great potential.
Rorschach's Blot chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Interesting structure and premise. Have to wonder how it will affect things with a massive powerhouse in Harry's corner, also can't help but wonder if you'll use the whole immortality fannon to keep Harry around long enough to see his love interest blossom. Which brings to mind the fate of Tabatha's father, is he still around due to magic, still around but aged, or dead? Lot's of potential here, good work.
Annara Ren chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I'd love to read more of this!

Thank you for writing!
NuitTombee chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I like how the story's going.

Also, in regards to sparky40sw's comment about the age difference and how modern society will react, well lets just say that no matter who Tabitha dates it will always look bad. For one if she was to date someone her own age then he would be arrested for being a pedophile if she dates someone who looks to be the same age as her she will be considered a pedophile. Seems like a lose/lose situation if modern mores are added to the mix.

I for one don't really mind the age difference here because it's fantasy and two entirely different cultures. So kudos to you for the great story so far Larry.
Clell65619 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
- A wonderful start. I am truly looking forward to where you take this and how you go about resolving the power level disparities between Tabitha and the Wand Wizards...
sparky40sw chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I clicked on the link in the yahoo group where you mentioned your story, and mentioned a lack of reviews

1st - I do not often leave negative reviews, so that may be one reason others have not reviewed

some reasons reviews might be negative are:

Cedric is a Hufflepuff, not a ravenclaw - some people are touchy about that

relationships between adults and children are often frowned on in modern society, so having a 29 yr old enamored with a 14 yr old, literally less than 1/2 her age, might make people click the red X

I thought it was OK as a start, but since I am not particularly knowledgeable of the Bewitched universe, other than seeing fragments of re-runs over the years, and wanting to slap them for their stupidity and pettyness, don't see this cross over as much of an attraction.

the writing and dialogue is not bad - I will keep looking at your future postings.

regards
Hippie Painter chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
not bad it might just work lol
userid chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Nice to see more work on this one. should be fun when you get to the part about her mother instantly disliking Harry.

Yah I saw this start on the Caerazkaban group you just have to remember most of us there are lurkers who only comment when we have great ideas.

well hope to see this continued.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »