Reviews for Tabitha's Diary
GreyAB chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
interesting start :) the interaction between tabitha and luna was fun. It will be fun seeing where you take this.
Ceries-7 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Very interesting. thanks for linking to this in the group. am looking forward to see where you take this.
tumshie chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I've been following the rough drafts as you've posted them and like the polish you have applied to the chapter posted here.

One error I've spotted, Cedric Diggory is a Hufflepuff, not a Ravenclaw

Keep going
dennisud chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
First it's great you've published this as I saw it at the Yahoo group!

2nd I hope this will be where not only Tabitha but Hermione will be close to Harry here!

I'm not a believer of JKR's pairing of her with Ron!

Plus Luna is a character that should have been intro'ed earlier in the series!

Finally let's see if' only' Harry is an Elder like Tabitha!
pazed chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
An interesting idea and a good start. I like the concept and it gives you good scope to question things. Luna's entry is a good touch. The diary excerpts are also effective and a nice way to break the exposition.

Your writing is certainly readable, though just a bit formal I think - it doesn't quite flow smoothly sometimes.

One little pick - Cedric is in Hufflepuff and moving him to Ravenclaw would be a pretty drastic change that I doubt you intended.

Looking forward to more, so thanks for writing. Cheers ...p
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I follow you from Caer's group and I'm quite interested in how you'll play with these characters.
kain-boa chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is a great start to what looks to be a brilliant story, can't wait to see what shenanigans will happen while Tabitha is at Hogwarts.

Keep up the great work :)
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7