Reviews for The Child of Kul Elna
Femke-the-lotus chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
this was a really amazing story to read! I would love too see how this continues!

keep it up your doing a amazing job

from grovyle the thief lover
Ai Star chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
Cool Bakura's the new guardian! I can't wait to read what happens next?
Ryou VeRua chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
Oh goodness, it's been a while - for both of us. I wasn't sure how you'd handle this chapter - but I'll be honest, I had thought you would choose Mahad. But instead, we get this! So many questions now! Will Mahad ever be chosen for an item? Will the Ring drive him crazy? What will his new roles be?

I guess all there is left for me to do is hope they'll be answered eventually. Ahaha
YamiBakura1988 chapter 13 . 3/9/2012
nice
kate chapter 13 . 3/8/2012
Please put up chapter 14 soon and hurry
Ryou VeRua chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
Ah, this is quite an unexpected twist! I wasn't sure what you would do with this one, and I was curious whether you'd go the trickier route... and you did! I guess all bets are off now, huh? I'm most excited to see Akunadin's reaction (and Mahad's) obviously...

I did miss your stories. I'm glad to see you're back!
YamiBakura1988 chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
good chapter
kate chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
Please put up chapter 13 soon and hurry
RiverTear980 chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
Yaya! Long live Baku-Baku~! Teeheehee luffles and hugs to you miss! I have missed you :3
Seto K4iba1 chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
Thank you for the update. Keep up the good work.
azure blue espeon chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
Havent read this in a while.
RiverTear980 chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
Mwahaha! Finally, an update~! *is happy* ah yes, the eternal struggles of Baku-chan. hurray!

Ryou: She's incoherent for a reason. He doesn't really sleep these days...
YamiBakura1988 chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
nice
kate chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
Please put up chapter 12 soon and hurry
xXRoseOfDarknessXx chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Update ASAP! I love this story, it's such a great twist on Bakura's childhood. And I love the idea that Mahad and Bakura were friends, I never thought of that before but they really would get along.

The whole thing with Diabound is awesome too, I'm glad you didn't just leave Diabound to collect dust in a corner somewhere :P

SO PLEASE UPDATE! :D