Reviews for Blame
celticfire99 chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
This is so beautiful and moving. You made me cry and laugh. Thank you
Fred 3 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
This was, in short, incredible. I think you hit the nail on the head when it comes to these characters and I lived how you portrayed them. Sappy, yes. But heartwarming all the same.
edmundpevensies chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This was so amazing. You captured the characters perfectly and everything you did was believable and canon-like. I'm so glad you wrote this.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Wow- this was so, so good. You really captured the characters and very believably depicted each Weasley's reaction to Fred's death. Possibly my favorite treatment of post-battle fallout I've ever read, and it would love to read more (though it makes a great 1-shot too of course). Thank you so much for writing this.
Elle chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Awww, I almost cried like five times reading this. You did justice to all of the characters. Sounded like Jo herself! (:
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
GOD DIDDY DAMN DOO
OMG THIS FANFIC IS ACTUALLY THE REASON THAT I HAVE SHEDDED WHAT SEEMS LIKE A THOUSANDS TEARS. OMG LIKE ACTUALLY I CRIED SO MANY TIMES AND IT WAS JUST SO ANGSTY! :(
BUT I STILL LOVED IT AND I REALLY ENJOYED IT
Lily153 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This is amazing. I cried when Fred died too...
VannahWeasley chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Thank you. Thank you for the best coping with Fred fic I have ever read
Rebeca Evergreen chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I just wanted to say thank you. You're an incredible writer, a poet, an artist. I never cry when I read books, but this... this is something new, it felt like my heart was being ripped out. To be honest, Fred's death was a blow to the whole fandom.
The best stories do live in us forever, and yours is one of them
Thanks.
KaroondaK chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
You are so amazing!
This is the only fanfic that's ever made me cry.
Actually cry.
FredGeorge3 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Loved it! Seriously, this was superb. I thought you nailed every single one of them. Please continue to write one shots - you do such a great job at them!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
so well written, brought me to tears
lovinMaya chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I really like this one. it's touching - i actually read it before i read your balcony series and i didn't realize it was you who wrote it. thanks for a great story

-maya
CupcakeFlake chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
That was a wonderful story! I was tearing up the entire time!
AcrossTheWater chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This is just so real and I can absolutely see all of them reacting the way you wrote it. Great story!