Reviews for I Can't Say It
trinimi-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
me encanto!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Despite Asakiku is my favorite pairing, THIS one made my eyes water a bit, perhaps because i find it too sad to see such sad thougths from someone as lively and cheerful as Alfred is.
sparxpunx chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I love this so very much ;w; I had tears in my eyes hehehe
Accountless chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Oh my goodness. This was gorgeous. Not only was it incredibly well-written, but you conveyed the feeling so well in every single word you wrote.

I can imagine Alfred acting like this on the inside, as America and as Alfred. It's just that people can't realize it over his carefree attitude. You brought that point to life so well.

This is my favorite pairing, and you are one of the few writers out there who can do it true justice. I can only hope Japan will live America back one day.

Actually, that Kiku would love Alfred back. :)
death-by-anime789 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
...intense stuff man :)
CloudsAreFluffie chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh my.

Despite your warning of 'serious' America at the begining... they're so in character. So, so in character.

As in 'I read all the dialouge in their voices' in character.

Though dramatic, and maybe even a bit angsty, the ending I have to say... was cute. :'D

Okay. This is a really awkward review. But I liked it lots, okay? That's what I'm trying to say here. ;;
Schistosoma chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I . loved. this.

Simply because, that's what would probably characterization was so awesome. The writing was indeed beautiful.
StrawberryPanicatTheDisco chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
*bawls* WHY KIKU?

ahem.

If I were to describe this fanfic:

Beautifully written and extremely gripping with a grade-A literature quality!

The angst and the ending are epic. :D

I. LUV. IT.

Nijimi Daiquiri chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
*cries* THE ANGST. It's beautiful! 3
yaoirokzthebest chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
when kiku said that they were friends i was like "OUCH!" that hurt a lot for alfred! i love the story! alfred is like a two faced person... a happy go lucky personality and a serious one...
lady of storm and lightning chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I like it. It was serious, but it was still Alfred-y, you know what I mean? ) The whole story was carried out really well. Gyah... why won't Kiku just declare undying love for Alfred already? DX Poor Alfred... *feeds hamburgers*
Zelda-FF chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Agakdlshdhdkhsksneosjb. ;n;

I'm not gonna lie-I am so bummed right now. The writing was great, but after all the buildup, Kiku just let's him down. D:

While that's in character, my inner Ameripan fangirl is seething. xD Well, didn't see that coming, that's for sure.

I did like it, don't get me wrong! Serious!Alfred is a nice change~
ringosatou17 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Aw, poor Alfred!

This is one of the best AmeriPan fics I've ever read!()