Reviews for Tumbled
S-S-Salt N' Pepa's here!

Lady Shady chapter 1 . 8/24
Wow... that's awesome. XD
RavenclawRush chapter 228 . 7/21
Most of the time I'm like I LOVE YOU and then you mess with my klaine feels. I still love you though.
RavenclawRush chapter 38 . 7/20
yeah, my friends and I played monopoly once. We ended dancing to party Rock Anthem after 15 minutes.
Tokiohotelluver9 chapter 291 . 4/30
Could you do a fic where Kurt or Blaine has emetophobia and who ever has it gets taken care of by the other person?
Ajluv chapter 155 . 4/5
AHHH GENDERBENT DRABBLE AND RORY DRABBLE IN A ROW, MY HEART CANNOT
Ajluv chapter 154 . 4/5
I made a noise that was not human when I discovered his gorgeous thing of a Drabble
Ajluv chapter 32 . 4/5
Okay, this one made me cackle because I just imagine super tall Finn and older Kurt falling out of a tiny little white closet into a severely pink room while Burt clutches the crib in shock.
The Golden Snitch chapter 51 . 3/10
The only thing I could during this is Kurt should call in HIS ex-girlfriend for back up. I am a huge shipper of Kurttany.
ButchthePansexual chapter 79 . 2/18
I feel you with the allergy thing. I'm allergic to a certain type of alcohol that's in hand sanitizer, school soap, bubble bath, some body washes, and those moist towelettes. And when I was a kid I was allergic to marinara sauce so no pizza for me until I was about twelve! I was the weirdest child in my class.

LOve this story by the way!
AVMabs chapter 204 . 1/21
oh, goodness, this is the second time in about 2 hours i've ended up tearful over poor kurt being alone in one of your fics
2maluv chapter 227 . 1/19
Loved this one! It was so cute and touching and adorable until the peanut gallery in the form of all the siblings and Lucy decided to add their two cents :') I adore the hilarious image I have in my mind of this!
2maluv chapter 174 . 1/18
So adorable I'm a puddle of feels at this image if young Klaine being all shy and puppy love _
2maluv chapter 106 . 1/17
Reading every single chapter of this fic again cause I need fluffy Klaine so badly in the face of the atrocity that is the new storyline for season 6. How I wish all your AUs here could be canon cause seriously drowning in all these Klaine, Furt, Hudmel, Hummel, Anderson etc fees right now _
Jettstar64 chapter 137 . 12/15/2014
...GARGJH. this FanFiction. Just. Argh. I hate it, but only bc I stay up waaaay too late reading it cuz its so good and addictive and just argh my feels :D 33
8,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »