Reviews for Leap That Makes the Fall
X Killing Loneliness X chapter 21 . 2/10
Thank you for the story, I really liked it. The progression felt very natural with just enough denial and cowardice from Dean to feel real without getting overly angsty.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/10/2016
I fucking love supernatural fanfiction. And this one is well written and way cute so... Right up my alley :)
AllAboutTheWriting chapter 21 . 7/12/2016
Okaay, listen. I'm in the middle of binging Supernatural and I'm end the end of season 6 where Dean finds out that Castiel is working with Crowley, and after everything in that episode, I realized that Dean and Castiel just need to be together forever. I'm also a huge sucker for angst hurt/comfort fanfics, so I went on the hunt and stumbled upon this fiction, and thank god I did. This is everything I could have hoped for and more; I'm blown away. Like, I can't even tell you what I love about it, because it's everything. It's all perfection. Vulnerable Castiel, conflicted Dean, and accepting Sam, and of course the fact that I feel like this was ripped from the show. The characters seem completely in character, and the whole God coming back plotline is absolutely brilliant. (Assuming you made it up all yourself - like I said, only in season 6 atm. But don't tell me if you didn't - no spoilers!) Anyway, I probably sound a little obsessed, but seriously, I was up until 2am reading, and then spent half my morning at work hiding in the bathroom so that I could finish it. So I just want to adequately convey how much I love this story. I think that this is an older story, but I hope you're still doing some kind of writing, because you've got a gift. And I promise that's not just my inner Destiel fangirl talking.
kierkieren chapter 21 . 7/12/2016
this story was really satisfiying and cute, brilliant work 3
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
The whole Dean feeling like an abandoned used tool is so tragically Dean
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
Awwwe! Yeeey! Thank you so much! 3
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 12 . 5/23/2016
Awwwe! Love the good talks between Sam and Dean 3
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
Now I feel sorry for Dean too! 3
Poor Sam, since he is in the middle of all this ;)
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
Omg! I really like your story!
Poor Cas, I feel sorry for him. He is so cute!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Like your beginning! ;)
Guest chapter 21 . 3/26/2016
Absolutely beautiful... Ah, Dean through the whole thing was truly borderline canon and there is just far too much to say then can be said. Sam was written flawlessly, attitude and all. Just... Wow. So much wow.
DawnMay chapter 20 . 12/28/2015