Reviews for LastFirst Kiss
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 2/6
FEELS.

You squeezed my heart and choked off my breathing with this.

Nice work.
TiaRat chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Wonderful. You captured their relationship beautifully. I'd love them to get their one last day...but it seems like there would be all kinds of potential problems.
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Great but sad!
hannahncakes chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
oh oh oh *sniiiiifs* that was so sad. In a good way of course. I find it so hard to read the ends of river and the doctor. It's so bittersweet and wonderfully perfect. Brilliant story.
gidget89 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Beautiful! This is my head!canon for them too - that after the first time he meets her he goes to take her to the Singing Towers, and they have that one last day of them in exactly the same timeline, equally in love and it'll be gorgeous. Also heart-breaking, oh my goodness.

But I love the idea of exploring his lasts too. This ship. It is just so beautifully painful.
toavoidconversation chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
*sniff*

the story of River Song and the Doctor is so beautifully tragic, each time they meet with one knowing more than the other, unable to share with the other the depth of their love, for fear of revealing spoilers...*sigh*

This was great, you captured all of that really well :')

xx
MayFairy chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
this was so brilliant, a perfect idea that had to be done. i loved it so much, and it made me sad. if you did a sequel where he meets her when she doesn't know him, and then when he goes to see HIS river, then that would just be amazing.

please?