Reviews for Kurt Fabray and Quinn Hummel
butterflyrain23 chapter 13 . 3/16
Awww I love the Artie and Quinn thing! If you continue with this I would love to read it.
butterflyrain23 chapter 12 . 3/16
I had wished so much that Skyscaraper would have been out and they could have had Kurt sing it in Cannon during the times he was being bullied! It is one of my favorite songs and I can just imagine his voice singing it as I was reading this. I love how you did this, I really do! )
butterflyrain23 chapter 1 . 3/16
Wow this is a different take on things but I love it! Seeing Burt being so accepting of something completely different but I could see him not caring and just loving his daughter no matter what. Then I could see them hating Kurt for how he came out as gay with as religious as they are. I love that Burt is there for him still though. He truly is an amazing and accepting father. )
Greeniron chapter 6 . 2/23
I like that you gave Karofsky a better but still plausible future.
Jann chapter 13 . 2/21
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS. THIS HAS TO BE LIKE THE BEST CHAPTER ALL BECAUSE OF QUINN FINALLY GETTING TO FEEL LOVE AGAIN. YOU HAVE TO UPDATE ASAP. PLEASE. POR FAVOR. (I'm not Spanish (is that even Spanish) so there's nothing to worry about)
oskaret1215 chapter 13 . 2/7
This is so awesome! Will you please continue it?
Anime-King15 chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
please continue
sara chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
should have made Quinn keep Beth
sara chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
good good
Guest chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
Yes! Now, continue! Quartie!
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
Love it more pleaseee
Care-Blaire chapter 13 . 8/2/2013
Never thought I'd be shipping Quartie, but this story makes it work.
SN359 chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
hi :)
so I'm one of those who read all available chapters first and then review, so here goes;
I love the story so far, I think switching Kurt and Quinn's families was a pretty good idea. I liked how you made the Hummels Kurt's family regardless and how they've become a real family. Of course, I also love the Klaine, it's written well and very cute :D
Finally, I've been wondering about a Quinn/Artie pairing ever since when Quinn was temporarily in a wheelchair and they got on so well. So I'm really looking forward to reading the next update if you should decide to do so. If not, I still say that this was a fantastic read :)
iKnowAShortcut chapter 13 . 4/26/2013
This is so good! I hope you update soon!
NettleBird13 chapter 13 . 4/24/2013