Reviews for Threats and Surprises
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
gah, this is too adorable. i seriously love this fic. i can't favorite this enough times.
Iseeyoueadysetgo chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Loved that you included the Joker part! Even if I do hate him with a burning passion...
X59 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This was really interesting and while I was surprised that Batman was the one to warn Robin, the way you set everything up made it make sense. However I would of never expected the Joker to the firth person and I really love how you pointed out how he would feel about the teams taking away Batman and Robin from Gotham.
Vampire-Queen-Kazumi chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
you know somehow the Joker part is my favorite :)
Narmara chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
awh battsy stood up for superboy How sweet. :3
shounengirl13 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE JOKER! *gasp**faint**smile while unconcious*
Lykeans chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
this was cute! Hell, you surprised me on Joker...I was baffled.
Pokerfacedcat chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
ommg! joker leave that poor boy alone, SHARE! LOL loved it
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Batman, what the hell? Who do you think robin is? He wouldn't do that! *huff*
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I love how this was written and the individual attention each one got. I like how you had Connor mature and how Batman questioned Robin at the end. I so didn't see that comming, but I loved it.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I think my favorite part was when The Joker ended up being the fifth person to threaten Conner. I cracked me up. I swear I just burst ou laughing. I know it was a serious situation but god I love The Joker and all of his strangeness. He's probably one of my favorite villains. Lol excellent story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
The batman part was definitely the best

I mean the Joker thing was creative and really good

Buy I just fel that you did right by Batman by having him focus more on Robin.

Good work
Momorulz chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Joker rofl and robin gets the last word with batman :D
SailorSilvanesti chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
O.o The JOKER? He has a say in Robin's lovelife? O.O

Only kidding, shocked faces aside, I loved it! Fresh and original, the whole thing was well-written and obviously planned; literate too, which is just Pure Awesome!

Again, I simply LOVED this story!

SailorSilvanesti
AllBlueChaser chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Oh I love these! So great! Joker and Batman are my favs but they're all so good!