Reviews for Tales of Bleach: Blades of Destiny
isis424 chapter 37 . 8/8/2014
MORE!
Zenkari chapter 37 . 8/19/2013
Soooo its been over a year... can you bring yourself to make some more chapters
Haseo55 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Im going to admit that i only read the first and last chapter of you previous stories since well it was just Symphonia with Bleach characters there, this one would be interesting to see the symphonua characters in the bleach worlas only Sheena has been here.
Sam Leonhart chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
It may have been unintentional, but I like how you had Unohana assume that Aizen was part of it. After all, she was the first to realize he was still alive.
Arridu chapter 37 . 3/1/2013
...reader punch successful, and yes, Hekira is a terrifying manifestation of curb stomp battle, well whenever you update this looking forward to seeing the finale.
Arridu chapter 29 . 3/1/2013
! Did you just say Kasumi? Oh my, yes I suppose this does rather make sense all things considered, no wonder the Kasumi I'm slightly more familiar with feels she was slighted as far as life led. And Aizen is Soutaicho...aside from that recognize a few of your OCs from other fics among this captain list, and wow Tally certainly did come up with quite the plan, ascension to Elder Godhood isn't something to sneeze at to say the least.
Arridu chapter 26 . 3/1/2013
That chapter...was pretty much concentrated badassery, with the occasional mythology gag, heartwarming moment, or just flat out jaw dropper, well done!
Arridu chapter 25 . 3/1/2013
XD points for the Omake and even more for the Byakuya/Raine centric chapter, my only concern at this point is the rather long period of us not seeing Nel, but I'm sure shes fine, heck I'm more worried about the mental breakdown Alice is probably having trying to torture her lol.
Arridu chapter 22 . 3/1/2013
Now thats what I call a Bankai! And now for round 5, the rematch of epicness and Kenpachi vs Kratos
Arridu chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
Three cheers for Hallibel indeed, nice of you to flesh out her character a little, as for Nemu/Talbumosuke, I have a feeling its going to end Momo level terribly for her but its nice to see her happy for awhile.
Arridu chapter 19 . 3/1/2013
Mithos vs Yamamoto? Ok that I want to see, the other two sound pretty awesome as well though, well way to late for me to be placing requests though I suspect most of those will occur simply due to the fact that rule of cool kinda insists they will lol.
Arridu chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
Shame on you. Album Atrum, far too obvious an alias I must say, still seeing Grimmjow as King and Presea grown up and kicking ass with dual axes makes up for it I'd say, nicely done.
Arridu chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
I am suddenly flashing to Silence of the Lambs, although given that its Unohana down there I doubt that analogy will work for long, regardless nice to see where the most terrifying woman in Soul Society stands on this issue.
Arridu chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
And so Kiku finds her long lost mama and Mithos Yggdrasil visits earth, oh and Sheena looks damn good in a nurse outfit and Ichigo had an attempt on his life, certainly an interesting chapter.
Arridu chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
Oh my...this is an unexpected move on the part of the treacherous captain...I shall have to continue I think.