Reviews for A Woman's Power
DefyTheRules chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
You should totally update this whenever you feel the inspiration!
fanofthearts chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
OMG I BEG of you to please continue this! Its so sweet and good. I keep picturing Myka in the roll of Diona. Please please please write chapter 3!
rancoroftheheart chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Very thrilled to find a Gaia/oc fic. I absolutely love Lucretia too! A good fic. Looking forward to an update Athena mou.
Krio chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Love this. I can't wait for an update. Happy to come across a fic with a lot of Gaia.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Please keep writing! This is the first good Gaia and Lucretia fanfic I have found. You capture the characters so well. Gaia is a little s
LaughLoveLive2.0 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
I am a Spartacus fan and I was very pleasantly surprised to find this fic. Admittedly, Lucretia, Naevia and Melitta are my three favorite women on the shows but I was very enthralled by a pairing I never would have expected and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I was touched by Gaia's tenderness and Diona's naivete.

Maybe there could be a Diona/Naevia fic somewhere in the future? *crossing fingers*. Excellent job.
melitta4ever chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
I enjoyed your story deeply. Your Gaia is a bit more concerned towards the slaves, but I like her better this way.

And I should confess that I felt their pleasure while reading ) you portrayed it very nicely.

Hope you write more...
ShaeD04 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
i absolutely love this story you have got to continue it