Reviews for Coming To Blows
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Very realistic take on the spoiler. You always have such great insight into these two. I'll be curious to see just how close you got to what really happens. We'll see!
aolande1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Wow! That was...amazing and so intense! Oh, I loved it! I would love to see this happen. To see them get that heated and emotional. To see her say what she did and actually see a real response from him. For her to finally find out just how much she means to him. Now you've totally gotten my hopes up! Great job with this. Again, wow!
karamarieross chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This is perfect! It's just enough. It means so much without taking things too far. Marlowe had me wondering what could possibly go down, but this is so reassuring.
GhostWriterLost chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Now this i can see. None of this namby-pamby 'i love you' 'no, i love you' sweetness and light for these two - but a confession or two during a screaming match. Good on you.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Nice take. Maybe... and maybe not. Can't wait to find out.
braidonfire chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Brilliant! Loved it. It really showed all of his emotion. :) 3
Margot57 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I loved it ! How Castle reacts... That's so him.
onlybattles chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I like this, a lot. But, where is this spoiler? I don't think I've seen it yet.
Sue chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Wow that was quick! I love your version! Very intense! I so hope that something like that will happen. Probably not with as many words or quite as dramatic but I would be fine if they used minimal words and all eyes and body language for the rest.

Thanks so much for flashing out that spoiler and sharing your writing!
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Loved it! Another job well done!

:) sam
halaci chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Were you in the writers room? This is something I can completely imagine, and very well written on top of it. I wish I could find the spoiler what you mentioned, but it's only a matter of time.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I love your version! It looks very close to what might be put on the screen! Thanks for writing this story!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2