Reviews for Oh, Wicked Night
Killjoy4322 chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
Killjoy4322 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Nice story! :)
piskris chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
Oh wow. The chapter is amazing. I love everything about it. The timing was spot on. I cant wait for an update. Congrats on your pregnancy btw.
BeautyInNature chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
I love!
irishmauve chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
I don't think you need to go into Caroline's rape from her. She explained enough and anymore would be like the people that yell "jump" to someone on a ledge ready to end their life. Rape isn't sex and those who get a thrill from the thought of it need to examine it for what it is...torture...abuse...proof that inhumanity lives.
vikki.dillard chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
so hot!
Delenaaaaa chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
good so far :) im hooked.
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
oh boy
Salvatores1864 chapter 15 . 3/19/2012
Pleas continue this stony. I want to know if they go back to mystic falls or if Damon whisks Elena off to some paradise. Plus with Stefan plotting their torture, this story is far from being done with. Elena still needs a daylight ring, they need to decide what they are doing in the future, and if bonnie needs to put the wards on all of Elena's loved ones. Please continue it. I want to see how it continues. I love this story line. Its fantastic. Just continue it please.
Recco101 chapter 15 . 8/9/2011
loved this chapter, and congrats on the baby. hope for an update soon!
Rosesareforever chapter 15 . 8/3/2011
I started reading your story a few hours ago and I just finished the 15th chapter! I must say I totally love it! I can't believe I didn't read this story sooner!

You're an amazing writer, really!

Congrats with your pregnancy, btw!

I'm already looking forward to read the next chapter of this story!

000000000009999999 chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
that was freaking awesome! update asap!
damonsalvatoretruelove chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
Congratulations on baby #2...

Can't wait to see how elena wilL be as a vampire and how everyone will take it when they find out...update as soon as you are feeling better..
hekiv chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
Please continue the story! I Love It! :D KMU! 3
Lizzy85cec chapter 15 . 7/26/2011
Hey :) Look who's back... was totally missing you there, glad to know you're still continuing your stories. Sorry you haven't been feeling well, but congratulations on the Baby news :) hopefully the morning sickness will fade with time.

Now on to the chapter, I was awesome :) I can't believe you weren't happy with it, though I know we can be our own worst critics, but know it is great. Their intimacy was beyond heart touching and romantic... I'm surprised she was willing to turn SO swiftly but its kind of cool. I wonder if she'll remain the same caring person or will she be all evil. Will be excitingly waiting for more. :) Feel better!