Reviews for Fodder
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 2/1
A story that had to be written really
Sage of the Six Truths chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Thank you. I really mean thank you. This short one-shot restored my modicum of faith in fanfiction because most of it is utterly ridiculous. It seems as if nobody can look beyond:
The abused Naruto bashed by a politically powerful [civilian] counsel at the heart of a NINJA village where the Uchihas are somehow held in high esteem despite them being blamed for the nine-tails attack with our blonde hero consequently getting a kekkai genkai/bloodline and the easy fellowship of a potent, demonic beast on his side hastily romanticized by his heroics along with his unrealistic harem heralding a change in the ninja world through morally paper-thin convictions along with unexplained hyperintelligence and deifying badassery. He gets the girl... sorry, I meant 'girls' of his dreams and recollects his unprecedented feats of bringing peace to the world on his lonesome leaving the pink haired banshee, the prideful Uchiha, and the copy-nin in the dust so they can think about the evils they have done to our young hero... and to think, the only thing that held him back, was his visibly colored attire and his diet consisting almost entirely of ramen even considering that he had a noticeable change in growth in shippuden.

I absolutely HATE these stories with a passion, but an entirely new perspective and even outside of any of the main or secondary characters. Kudos, that's all I can say to you. Kudos, keep it up.
SeldomAHero chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
It makes you think. It makes you think...anyways nice story.
Indicud chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Awesome story bro
Daniel chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Simply great story. Really moved me.
randominternetguy chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
wow. that was deep
Mavs chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I could've sworn I had reviewed this. I was re-reading it today, and realised, I hadn't. I'm sorry. I'm so fucking fuck fuck fuckitty fuck sorry.

This was one of my best reads so far. I read it for the first time close to the publish date and I then read it from time to time, it reminds me of why I keep searching regularly.

Because I'm hoping to find some more fics like yours. You're one of the few authors I truly consider good, it felt like a colonoscopy when I found out you took down Legends of Hard Work, though I'm sure that if you ever decide to go for it again, it will be even better. I'm getting a bit offtrack here; Fodder has been one of those oh so very few jewels that have been written into this magical box of treats we call fanfiction. I'd make a comment about how the lack of reviews for this is not only ilogical but downright bizarre, but for the writer of the 0.1% that has managed to publish something actually original, well written and a clearly perfect piece of literature in the last two years or so, I don't think it needs to be said. You wouldn't even have written this if that was your aim, and wether your aim was to just put it out there, or to be as great as this has turned out to be, I thank thee deeply.

Do know, that you are one of those few, who has achieved this kind of epic greatness, never sell yourself short because even if everything you do past this point sucks, I can say with complete confidence, you are entitled to write whatever the hell you want and your mark as a writer will never be lessened.
Good boy-chan chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow...this is amazing...why the hell doesn't this have more reviews?
Solvdrage chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Damn, that was good.
hinatasgreatestfan chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Good one-shot. Very well-written and an intriguing perspective. One error I'll point out is you said "inside still inside the beast" at one point. Only one of those need to be there, not both. Other than that, very good, and I'll hope to see more from you soon.
hyakadog chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I... Gave up on the Naruto fandom seven month ago. I'm not to sure why, but today I felt like seeing if it had improved. As I looked about, I concluded it hadn't. Before leaving again however, I decided to check the section for my favorite character, Zetsu. Mary Sues and poorly written yaoi as far as the eye can see.

Then I saw this.

Imediantly, my curiosity got the best of me. I read.

Thank you.

Thank you so much.

This, is hard to put into words. It's possibly the best Naruto fanfic I have ever read. The cream of the crop, the remaining 10%, it's brilliant. It's nearly impossible to find an okay OC centrict story, forget about reading something good, or perfect like this.

This fic is now one of my personal favorites, and not in a 'cool fic, I'm faving this' way, but in a way that I will go as far as to consider it cannon. I've never liked a Naruto fic this much before. It's perfect. Thank you.
miner249er chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
how true this is
demonfox910 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Hey. Your story quite well-written. I thought you didn't drag anything out and you really took me inside that man's head. The best part though, is that you make a guy think. The grim reality of war can be summed up in that quote from Stalin "One death is a tragedy, 1000 deaths is a statistic". It sucks but that's the way it is and you had the balls to say it. Furthermore it was very refreshing to see some realism brought to Naruto, without the dramatic speeches and plot armor. I really don't find any shame in saying that your story moved this 17 year old jackass to tears, and I read it quite often now. Please continue writing, because with this story, and Geniuses of Hard Work, you have been a breath of fresh air and an inspiration.

Much love and many compliments,

Dan
darkerdeepdown chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
... dude, just thought you should know this. and i want you to ingrain this into your souls so deep, you could tell your children of how this has stayed with you in all your days.

THIS WAS THE MOST EPIC THING I HAVE EVER READ!
master911 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
interesting , one of th many points of view about the war, sad but true anyone remember the names of the fallen only those who were there, anyway god history something different from what abounds here, so see you later, take care, bye