Reviews for Carry Me Home
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
I know its been a long time, but I really wish you update !
AbbyQuii chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Hey, u havvnt updated in a very long time so I just want to tell u what an awsm story it is,pls update again tnx
SakR9 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I really liked this.
bucksgirl731 chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! SOON!1
chillwithJyl chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
I JUST LOVE THIS SO MUCH! WANT THAT MAKE OUT!
Tosharino chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
This is an awsome story! The way you write those two is so realistic! I love how you havent rushed their relationship into anything. Great job, and cant wait for more!
seh28 chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Just... just. I need to find an adequate way of conveying how much I absolutely love this story and you, by extension, for writing it. You have Tyler and Caroline down pat, their characterizations are literally flawless. You also include just enough intrinsic detail which allows the reader to actually picture it happening as it unfolds. Excellent job.

Also, I'm such a sucker for angst done properly. I looooveeeee good angst and you do their angst really well. Their natural dynamic is captured beautifully and I appreciate how their interactions have a certain heightened level of intensity and tension present, it's incredibly believable and true to their relationship. I love it so much. Marvelous job.
FangsTailsLove chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
I adore this chapter! Love the whole story! Keep up the awesome work, can't wait 'till next chapter!
JxDubs chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
ahhhhh loooove it hope they finally get it on next chapter! loooool
middiegurl08 chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
I love this story! I love how they are both feeling things for each other but kind of avoiding it at the same time. I'm excited to see where you go from here! Update soon! :)
cast14 chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
aww cute story i love it

cts

can't wait to find out what will happen next

will they find a cure for damon

will caroline and tyler get closer
batgirl2992 chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
great chapter! i loved the interaction.
October103 chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Oh God, I really hope they make out, lol. I was so waiting for it the whole time, my fists clenched so tightly. lol. You're teasing me! Anyways, loved this chapter, I'm so glad you updated(:

I'm so depressed that tonight was the season finale and Tyler wasn't even in it! Ugh, I was so mad, you don't even know. His mom got to be in it and not him? How lame.

But LOVED the chapter and I can't waaaait for your next update! I hope it comes soon! I looooove this story (:
AllisonSwan chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
love it!
SweetTemptation2 chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Good. Because they need to make out already. lol