Reviews for strong objections to the lady
hjcallipygian chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
I don't know how I missed this one (maybe it was written before I watched Leverage on Netflix) but it is great and I love it.
yamiduke13 chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
This has been very interesting so far. I have really enjoyed it and I look forward to more.
serenityselena chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
that was interesting :)
Firewolfe chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Interesting I like it hope to see more soon. Want to see what t he slayers did to wydom price. Though I thought he was dead in the Angel world.
madbrad chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
Yeah, I thought Lindsey was one of the good guys, at the end, but I've totally forgotten 'Angel' - wow, seems so long ago.

I haven't read S8 of Buffy so I guess a lot of this escaped me.

I dimly recall the same actor playing Eliot in the few episodes of Leverage I've watched; heh, always cute when a crossover author uses that meta-information. :-)

I hated the even-unto-death contracts of W&H. Almost the only thing I do remember of 'Angel' is a scene where Wesley tries to save Lilah from eternal damnation/servitude, by burning her contract, only to have it rematerialise. "Thank you, it was a good try". Poor Lilah. Who I think ended up 'good' as well?

Since when did Fred come back? I thought she was killed and her body used as the shell of the demon-god, uh, 'Illyria'? I thought Illyria and Wesley were a couple - sort of - right up to the end of the series.

Full of questions, aren't I? Sorry. A fun crossover.
madbrad chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
'awesome hair', *snort*.

I wonder why Wesley's dad is so against Giles? Bitter against Wesley's death in Los Angels at the end of 'Angel'? Otherwise, it's not like Giles had anything to do with the destruction of the Council's HQ by the First, right?

- Eliot hoped Parker had already emptied the safe -

Oh, okay, so a bit of tension here, things might not necessarily go all Buffy's way ...
madbrad chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Oh, how clever! Once again I marvel at your ability to connect two such dissimilar shows. So clever.

(Took me a second read to work out who was who. :-)
CubsKing chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
So, the first part of the story I was thinking "I need to e-mail and say you put the chapter up on the wrong story." Then I saw where you explained the big jump in time. A bit jarring, but I get why you did it. And by the end, I was looking for more! So, well done!
lateVMlover chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
Very intriguing storyline even though you are not writing Angel that well. He's not a child.
fierynightangel chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
very cool. the time jump rather threw me though...
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
wow, Angels had a hell of a time with all of this, and then trying ot interact with people agin... YIKES
Talon5Krrde chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
"Complete" really? Shame.

But they have files...
OMGimprocrastinating chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Hahaha XD Poor Eliot
ellabellbee chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Oh, this is awesome. I thouroughly enjoyed the third chapter. I can only hope that one day there's more to this battle that you've carved out here. It's great!
BookWorm37 chapter 3 . 8/29/2012