Reviews for A Beautiful Lie
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I finally got some reading-time so I wanted to read this! It's actually pretty wild how close you were to nailing what actually happened! :)
Kara Eskarne chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
poor cas. i really hope they didn't kill his character and if they did, i hope he gets to die a heroic death. he's just misguided, not evil, that's what i want to believe... :(
The Singing Duck chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Beautiful!

I swear, the last episodes have driven me crazy! And now I'm terrified that they will kill Cas!

What is this quote from Castiel that inspired you?
CNK80Q3 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Love it, you definitely seem to have a knack of knowing what's going on inside that dirty trench coat wearing Angel's head :D
DestinyBDamned chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Thank you so much for this. This is just how I feel about this. I am so sad that this had happened this way, especially after all the headway the Dean/Cas fans have made the last couple of episodes. I keep telling people I think they are building them up to tear them apart, and I hurts my heart to think of the falling out that will take place. But then I think Dean has forgiven Sammy so many times, and Dean and Sam worked with Crowley too, so maybe it won't be that bad, but then I get this sinking feeling and I worry all over again. So thanks for listening to my ramble, and thanks for giving Cas a voice.
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
It was great! I'm also wondering what the hell is happening to our favourite angel, and this sounds pretty believable. I suppose we'll get to know more in the next episode. Also, what quote were you thinking of?