Reviews for Embodiment of Hope and Despair
xXimmortalXx chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
WHEN DID HOMURA TURN INTO A BAKA!?
Ethraegn chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Wow, what a creative one! You possess fantastic imagination! haha I wonder how the progresses would be_. All the best for the next chapters.
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I like the premise and some of the ideas you put into this. It's interesting and I hope to read more.

You should polish it off more, though. Fix errors, missing words and all the rest of that.

You might want to ask yourself whether your dialogues sound like something real people would say. Especially during battle, when there isn't time for long complex sentences.

And lastly... did the girls just leave the person who saved them surrounded by demons? Without even giving a thought to whether she was going to live?
fate-izumi1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Omfg! What a fic! I... I need to read more! Is awesome how u keep up with d original story n u turn it into a fic, i really enjoyed it, seriously. Please, update it, please please pleaseeeee!
anaile93 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
That was really interesting, I enjoyed it, I hope you can continue it because there is a lack of long and good histories on this section of fanfiction ,so go ahead you came out with a great idea
Snork chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I enjoyed it. A very interesting story. If you have plans to ontinue, I'll be looking forward to it. ))
Danny Barefoot chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
A good story, with well written characters and good ideas. Is Mombi the giant world eating witch that Madoka kills at the end of the series? The beginning with her was very good, though in eternity Madoka might even be able to Befriend her into goodness!
ronelm2000 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
You have just caught my interest. Good job. _

Nothing that's needed correcting. Even if there's a lack of description, I don't honestly care.
Inverness chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
You've caught my interest. I'm glad this first chapter wasn't as short as what I'm used to. )