Reviews for Learning Curves
dogz101 chapter 1 . 1/29
I thought they were about to have sex.
Nny11 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
These two are cute beyond reason! And of course the "dirty but not" fic is always a winner for me and my gutter mind. ;P
samusbot chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Lol. I knew exactly what was really happening by the end of line three! XD

I've read many fanfics of many kinds where the characters are seemingly doing something less innocent than what they're actually doing.
Alexander-Crossover chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA that was priceless and well done

I guessed from the start that they were just dancing, didn't guess tango though thought it would be ballroom. Good job, nice story
mm12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Working title could have been dirty thoughts...

Awesome little piece, i like how all the stories you have written have an interwoven plot
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Tasteful, just as Rarity should be written.

I did like Applejack's discomfort, it made for a good climax. o3o
hauntings chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
you need to update this. now.

seriously, just. I NEED MORE OF THIS ESPECIALLY IF THIS IS AJ/RARITY BECAUSE THERE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE MUCH LOVE FOR THEM. i mean, i prefer rd/aj myself, but really now.

plus rarity is amazing and aj is adorbz and hunnggh just update this soon.

/subbing
God chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I'm probably going to hell for reading this an liking it :B

But props to you. Femslash is ftw. Nicely written.
Bluemew22 lazy chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Well... lets see here...

Horse-themed last-minute wordswap, check!

Very weak attempt at hiding the shipping, check!

I like.
Tuume chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This was well written and evenly paced. Rarity and Applejack were in character and the dialogue was spot on. What made this great for me was Rarity's flirtatious behaviour, coupled with Applejack's nervousness. Also, the innuendo was hilarious. I look forward to the next chapter.
Aya Rose chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Wait, there's more? Her I was reading a sweet Rareapple story, well done in both imagery and subtlety, and that's not the end?

Where'd I put that damn subscribe button...
HolyDemonSnappendragon chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This is certainly interesting and well made! Looking forward to the next installment.
Mad Possum chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Good Lord, if that's what it's like when they're dancing, what the hell will it be like when they...

... get to the Grand Galloping Gala?

Nice story: since it hasn't been tagged Complete, I'm looking forward to more. Hoping for AJ/Rarity, but of course maybe Applejack will take her news skills on the hunt for someone else.