Reviews for BlindFold
*•.(*•.❤.•*).•*
❤«•..AWESOME..•»❤
..•*(.•*❤*•.)*•.
RegisteredAccount chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Awesome for a first-time lemon fic. The grammars are a bit bad, but the sex was still great. Love it!
a girl chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
well done, very hot
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I'm sending this to every lemons story i can in b4 the petition starts!

Fan-fiction is still deleting stories that contain yaoi, yuri, lemons, violence, stories based on songs, and any detailed sex scenes…so…just about every story on the site. If you haven't signed it, the link is

www. change petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net.

Please remove spaces and sign petition so they don't remove mature content including fics and accounts. But there is more we can do.

Someones organizing a Black Out Day. On June 23rd(according to GTM timing, so that we know we're doing it together), do NOT go onto fan-fiction. Don't read, don't review, don't message your friends, don't update. If enough people participate, then the site will notice, and will realize we take our stories seriously. If we don't try then it will be completely impossible- Send this message to everyone you know. Post it on every story you have before you don't have it anymore.

Some of us have done very well with staying in the ratings and guidelines for Fanfiction Ratings and some of us have done absolutely nothing wrong and we're about to loose some of the best fanficiton stories ever written. Gone forever for no future generations to enjoy that come to join the sight. At the very least just take three minutes out of your day to sign the petition and save thousands of stories!
purpleninjaz chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Lame but i did make this asian kid in my class read it. It was great xoxo gossip girl
beep chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
awsome
Sherry80 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Hot oneshot liked it
J chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Are u going to do one with Edward in the blindfold and Bella pleading him?
happy.ala chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Very graphic and sensual... Good ;-)
omg chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Please twll me tht ur writing another chapter plZzzzzz
Hmmm chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Ok wow dat was very dirty... But still atleast your writings improved...
Quakeitoff chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
OMG! very hot! please tell me your gonna write another chapter?
cheekymonkey chapter 1 . 5/2/2011