Reviews for Why do we have to play Pocky?
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE! I love it till the end! I wonder who that woman is, reminds me of umbridge from harry potter hm...
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
lol awesome pose indeed everything hibari does is AWESOME!
Polas chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Oh my.

Wait, hang on...

!

And now that I've gotten that out, let me just say that I love your story to bits. It's hilarious! I love the part about the guidebook. I now know how to get a nemesis :D

...Can I has pocky now?

-Tsunayoshi Uni Sawada (TUS)

On another note, you may want to get a beta reader to fix your grammar mistakes.
Shion-Ouji chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Well this chapter was kinda confusing... Just the part with the girl and some changes in pov.
MistressYuu chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Oh wow! It's not Reborn who was behind it? I thought it was him when I read the first chap. But now I know it a cazed fansgirl, right?

Although, I can't really see Hibari or even Mukuro using the "Stages of Nemesis Guidebook", it was pretty funny.

I can't wait until the next chapter is out to learn their terrible secrets! Plz update soon!
iCrystal chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
THIS ONE WAS EVEN BETTER THAN THE LAST AND HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? WRITE MOAR I COMMAND YOU!

Crazy: Shut the fuck up ya moron! I can't sleep! *Twists around bed* For once, fuck off will ya? I don't see the deal about this *glances over* Pocky Game or whatever!

*Coughs* S-Sorry... The Pocky Game is taking a Pocky, a stick with either chocolate or strawberry or more coating it, and then letting one person bite on one end and the other on the other end and then they chew it until their lips meet in the middle. IT'S ESPECIALLY AMAZING WHEN TWO GUYS ARE DOING IT!

Crazy *arches eyebrow*: What the fuck, that's disgusting! Who would ever want to do that?

It's just a challenge... I mean, no one is forced to do it...

Crazy *stands up suddenly*: EXCUSE ME? ARE YOU SAYING I CAN'T TAKE ON THIS FUCKED UP CHALLENGE? WELL CHALLENGE ACCEPTED BITCH!

*Gets yanked up from chair* NO PUT ME DOWN! CHRISTAIN CONTINUE WRITING OR I'LL BE KILLED FROM THIS POCKY GAME!

Crazy *maniac laugh*: I'll show ya who's the best at this Pocky Game. Get ready for some bruised lips ya whore!

*Cries* NOOOOOOO
iCrystal chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Woah, this is freaking fantastic! I'm gonna review all the chapters (even though they're just two... But still!) until the next chappy comes out because I am really excited over this! POCKY GAME BETWEEN HIBARI AND MUKURO FTW!

Strict *reads book*: I'll never understand humanities ways of actually finding yaoi or shounen-ai, or should I say, homosexual content would rub all the fangirls the right way. It is disturbingly, sickening.

BUT THESE GUYS ARE HAWT AND FICTIONAL AND A GIRL CAN DREAM CAN'T SHE?

Strict *flips page*: You're not a girl, you're a foolish fool. Now be quiet and bring me some tea *glares* pronto.

*Freezes* Ugh... Fine! *Whispers* Keep on writing Christain, don't care about Strict! *Thumbs up* 3
SkylarkOfTheMoon chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
I really loved the part where Hibari deducted the culprit is in the principal's office. He really did sound like a human being for once. Anyway update !
ily chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
...dude. like, aaaasdfghyffhgfdexjjgfryhffg srsly conti fken nue this. ineedtoknooooo.
RandomOtakuFan chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
PLEASSSSEEEEEE CONTINUE THIS! TT
lovepikachu12 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
OMG! wait...isn't pocky food too? OwO! This fic attracted me first~!
kahochan13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
That was funny. _ Both of the deadly guys were actually feeling terrified! Waiting for the next chapter~
Nyccha chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Pineapple? *lol* XD

Their little secrets.. Hmmm.. Perhaps the 'other creature' abuse that they do almost everytime?

Or... They stole some packs of Pocky while drunk! O.o''

Aaaah! Can't wait for the real answer! :3
SaraSamaOfDooM chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Awesome! 8D I wanna read next!

"And 5 minutes without his "kufufu" is hell. Its like a pervert without Lolita dress and child abuse" HAHAHAH soo true xDDD
onelove17 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Oh my gosh! Poooooocccckyyyyyyy!

Anywayz, thanks a lot.

Hm...their secrets...I coulcn't guess, but judging form the way you write...they have to be very intimidating right?

Keep posting