Reviews for Queerly Beloved
Mini chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This was AWESOME..! I loved it! Great work :)
Luna chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
That just made my day! Oh merlin I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

Fav Line: "And liked Draco for zero seconds of that time,"
DUH chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
i am peeing myself here! i had to laugh SO frikin' much! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA (wets pants again)
the whole world is watching chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Fred and George really are little shits, aren't they? I loved it. I just hope Draco doesn't hurt Harry too badly on their honeymoon.
fredlives13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Easing this in front of people is bad. They look at you like you are a lunatic because you are laughing. Then when you burst out into laughing fits when you read 'no sx for a year' the People around your are probably thinking of mental hospitals to send you to. So I have learned to not read something like this in front of people. :)
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I. CANNOT. STOP. FUCKING (scuse my language) LAUGHING! IT'S JUST PURE GOLD! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THE IDEA FOR THIS! GENIUS! BLOODY BRILLIANT!
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Their honey moon will be...interesting.
Mewlexii chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
OH MY GODS! I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU! NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD! 3
Twigglet25 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Hi I'm one of the iron writer judges :)

Well I'm not a big fan of slash but Fred and George were just so ... perfect it totally distracted me from my wariness. They were brilliant and so THEM! You made me properly laugh out loud with there jokes. Your writing style was good and fitting with the mood of the piece, there were a few grammar mistakes around the speech bits but nothing too serious or distracting - altogether a very good piece, well done x
Violet Scarlet Lily chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Hahahaha you captured Fred and George perfectly. They made this story for me. Personally I'm not a big fan of slash, but how you wrote Fred and George just made this hilarious. Good title, nice dialogue, funny banter, good job. Some of your dialogue grammar was off because you made it one continual speech. I was a little bit confused about what you meant by the last line though. Still, very very funny.
katie chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Omg i was reading at the bottom of my screen about to scroll up and it was like 'harry' pause...ten it cut off so i scrolled down and it was just like 'no sex for a year' and i literally fell off the middle of my bed in that second laughing my ass off
Little Lynn chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I'm silly for thinking this but... I couldn't help but viewing Draco in a white dress with a veil on his face throughout the whole thing. I was already laughing, but I exploded at "No sex for a year." Poor Harry.
HermioneGrangerisME chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
ahahahahaha omg I'm crying from laughing too hard. ;D that was hilarious! ;)
Andraste Straton chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
THIS IS THE BEST IDEA FOR A FANFIC THAT THERE HAS EVER BEEN! I LOVE IT! I have been rolling around on the floor in fits of laughter for the whole thing...omg...dracos noo sex for a year...perfect! I am so close to crying with laughter!
The Previous Latter One chapter 1 . 7/31/2011