Reviews for Circle The Wagons
butterflykaguya87 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I really wish the writers had taken the time to give the boys this moment.

Through most of season six, it seemed like they were rather dismissive of the fact that Castiel is fighting against to prevent the Apocalypse - again, but alone this time. Cas made some seriously wrong decisions while doing so, but the deck was pretty stacked against him. It was pretty clear just how desperate he was towards the end.

It would have been nice to have this sort discussion, just to have the boys remember their own dealings with Crowley/Ruby/other demons.

Loved the story, and pretty much all of your writing. :)
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
May I just say, YES. This is YES.
Kara Eskarne chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
this is so heartbreaking. the thought of cas being trapped inside the holy fire by the brothers and bobby. at least he managed to escape... poor cas and dean.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I like this, actually...I freaking love this. Because it is right, if Cas looses everybody looses and war is a dirty, filthy thing that makes good men / sexy accountant angels do dirty things. Sam really should get of his high horse, it is really not like he can talk...what he did in his past...

God, I still haven't watched the episode but I am dreading it so much...not to mention the rumors that Cas will be vilain in season 7 :S:S:S:S...mere thought of that is making me nauseated.
hamithehamister chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Oh snaps! They trapped cas? Where was this in the preview? Poor dean he doesn't know what to feel, he has so many emotions tumbling around.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I hope Dean reacts this way instead of blind anger, or Sam or someone. I want one person to understand why Cas did what he's done.
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I liked this. You did a good job on it.
Wolf-Of-Herkimer chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Yeah! I'm glad that someone else feels this way. On BuddyTV, they called him evil and I'm like "look at all the crap that Sam and Dean have done." All of our main boys have dealt with Crowley at some time or another. And all for a good reason. Thank you for this! You are getting a Fav!
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Lets hope the writers dont shy away form the emotional stuff Dean should rightfully be going thru
CastielandMe chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
:((Dean is really worried about Cas. :/

I hope they can sort something out.

Ps.