Reviews for Conqueror
chatterbox33 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Oh how I loved this story. If only there were doctors who could help like that!
MissPriss54 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Hi! I do really intervention (behavior therapy) and yoga with children on the spectrum (sometimes at the same time!). I was really touched by your story mostly because it centered around a young man much older than the kids I work with. I would love to work with all ages one day, but I love the season of life I'm in now. Thank youoso much for sharing your talent and your story.
Haley chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I love this story. Seeing Edward and Jasper in that kind of role makes me love them even more. Please write more stories like this. There aren't enough of them.
bkhchica chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Good story! I enjoyed it and how Edward and Jasper were able to help Caleb.
annaharding chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
As a teacher of young children with autism, I really enjoyed this story. Trying to find ways to help the students communicate is SO hard. You think you have a handle on how they think and then something happens that you can't fathom, and you're back at step one. But they are wonderful kids, tho, and I so enjoy working with them.

Thanx for sharing!
Illucida chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I liked how you brought awareness to autism through the medium of fanfiction. Your story was interesting, and I'm glad that they were able to help Caleb.
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Wow. Have just found this. Quite inspiring.
k1942 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
The main thought I took away from this little tale was, too bad that Edward, Carlisle and Jasper don't really exist. Their abilities would be such a huge weapon in helping peole like Caleb. Neat story, I liked it a bunch!
Haley chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I love Love LOVE this story! So many people look down on kids like this but they bring so much to this world. I would love to see more stories like this, especially since it was written so well
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Great story - even more powerful with you personal connection. :)
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
That was a very touching story. Amazing, and I loved it.
Yodes chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This was incredibly refreshing. There should be more stories out there where it shows the Cullens interacting and helping everyday people. This was really touching. Would love to read more stories like this.
wuogkat chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
:-)

Mwah!

I really can't imagine the challenges and potential rewards you experience on a daily basis. It'd be nice to have a Jasper or an Edward around occasionally, huh? Actually, I'd kinda like to have them around, too.
KristinHazzard chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Loved it! So touching :) I teach a few autistic students and they are all unique and bright in their own ways and they never cease to amaze me!
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
inspiring. thank you for sharing this.