Reviews for Jigsaw
Kurt's Anatomy chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I just love this. You write Kurtana so damn well and you make them even sassier than they already are. The Sofia Vergara comment had me crying.
lastscorpion chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
So funny and in-character!
frauleina chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Love your Santana. Just awesome!
silver woman chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
OMG!

your stories are hilarious. i love it!

i so love the duck part. i kept laughing my parents are giving me weird looks now haha
Miss Olivia Cellophane chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I am absolutely loving you stories. I've read several and never once has a someone seemed OOC. I also enjoyed the Blainetana scenes in this one even if they weren't being particularly friendly. And I love the bits where people notice how unrealistic their reality is. I also applaud your ability to come up with Brittany-isms, Santana-smackdowns and Kurt's opinionated diva-ness without stealing lines right out of the episodes.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Love, love, love!
Shiruy chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
"His adorable, sexy boyfriend was the Duck Whisperer.

This town was so weird."

This made me crack up SO hard. XDD Also, the Warblers completely freaking out over the total nonsense that is McKinley, haha. XD Have you read "The McKinley Singing Experience" by foraworldundeserving? That story makes fun of the same weirdness and is really hilarious. (Or the Slow-mo hallway at Dalton... XDD) Really liked these scenes!
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
...Odd. But good.
Lachesis03 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Love this. Adore, even. And I laughed SO HARD at the "logic has no place here" bit that my cats catapulted themselves from my bed in fear, and I do not exaggerate. Well done, really well done. Humor and timing is hard, and you nailed it. Bravo/a.
The Blasphemous Contessa chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Thank you for being so hilarious.
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Sweet, I'm not the only one who writes stories in which Kurt has a duck! And here I thought I was SO weird for that.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This was great! I really liked seeing all these in one place. :) I'm glad that you posted these partial ideas rather then not posting them because they aren't complete. I'd really like to see some of them continued one day!
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Well done, loved it!
Mewisbetterthanyou chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Wow. My favourite line in this has to be when Santana says "And I may have threatened to eat his firstborn."

Great job on this!

Mewmew
nevertoobusyforfandoming chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Wow, loved this! Love how you made SOWK make so much sense xD Also, I love Santana being friends with Kurt/Blaine xD so awesome. I also love the little flashbacks you did (mercedes and happy feet omg LOLZ) so anyway good job, going to go troll your other stuff now... OOOOH AND YOU HAVE A TUMBLR!